Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: MMA fighter Maiquel Falcao gets almost killed by random people in the street

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah what he did to that girl was wrong, but that retaliation went WAY too far.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      Swallow what though, some guy being a douche? People act like he landed a full combo on her or something. He was rude and flicked his wallet at her. Not cool at all, but not commensurate with getting hit with a 2x4 on the head.
      just think about it like this, if he had known they were all with her prior to him offending her would he have done it? had he known beforehand that she was accompanied by so many would he have done it? don't think so. it was abusive completely on his behalf and he got what he looked for. bottom line is nothing would have happened to him had he not abused a weaker female like that, you don't just get to disrespect people and feel it's okay just because you are you and also if you DO disrespect someone weaker and they find a way to turn the tables on you and now make you the weaker person there is nothing unfair about that. there is no defense for this *******'s actions he got exactly what he asked for

Comment

Originally posted by crillz View Post
        just think about it like this, if he had known they were all with her prior to him offending her would he have done it? had he known beforehand that she was accompanied by so many would he have done it? don't think so. it was abusive completely on his behalf and he got what he looked for. bottom line is nothing would have happened to him had he not abused a weaker female like that, you don't just get to disrespect people and feel it's okay just because you are you and also if you DO disrespect someone weaker and they find a way to turn the tables on you and now make you the weaker person there is nothing unfair about that. there is no defense for this *******'s actions he got exactly what he asked for
        Again you're acting like he laid the smackdown on her or something. He was rude and somewhat disrespectful but it was nothing in comparison to what those criminals did by way of retaliation.
        Last edited by Weebler I; 07-15-2013, 10:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by crillz View Post
          This sensitive, pussified male-feminist again. Do you not realise that there is tape of this? he flicked her hair with his wallet and probably spewed profanity(which was mutual, no doubt), nothing more. And that same (unt sent her army of low lives at them including one guy who was innocent, yet you can see on tape that she just stood there as he was being beaten to death and probably was egging them on too. That is the type of vile woman you're defending here you dumbass.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
            I've read a bunch of MMA forum threads on this and it's mind boggling how insanely disturbing most people's views are. They all watched the video where they saw a man get beaten unconcious with a bat and then kicked and punched to the head about 20 more times after that, and the first thing the comments start is how wrong it was to swat a wallet at a dirty little skank? Seriously, what was clearly a drunk guy annoyed at a slut who didn't move out of the way so he whispered something to her ear and then swat at her with his wallet(OMG how did she not get killed by that??) turned into: He sexually assaulted her by rubbing his d1ck all over her ass and then slapped her hard-none of which happened?

Anybody who watches this video should be disgusted by the continued beating of the unconcious guys on the ground. That should be the first reaction, not condone the beatings and only be butthurt by Falcao's harmless, moronic disrespect of the slut.

Anybody else like that should STFU and realise that the girl will survive the little wallet swat and dirty words. Kaue Mena's life however is finished, all over some BS. And he was just about to go on TUF brazil 3 too.
            It's both true what they did was cowardly and classless, and though I didn't have the sound up, from what's visible, it was clearly her fault for being offended or upset when she really had no rationale to be, seems like just another case of a female who wants to take full advantage of her "status" and two guys ended up paying for it. Some of the comments in here are pretty ridiculous too. "you get what you deserve", lol, I didn't see him do anything that should have escalated into a fight, pretty laughable.

However, I have to disagree that anyone who sees this video should be disgusted, I am far from disgusted, as a combat veteran i've seen, and done worse. This video is actually disappointing, the way people are talking about it makes it seem like some true brutality. People get jumped all the time and put into critical condition, thank goodness none of you squirrel hearts served on the line with me in combat, I would hate to deal with such weakness.

Now, it's time I vacated and dusted myself off, i've spent too long in an "mma" forum already and feel dirty from it, lolmma.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              However, I have to disagree that anyone who sees this video should be disgusted, I am far from disgusted, as a combat veteran i've seen, and done worse. This video is actually disappointing, the way people are talking about it makes it seem like some true brutality. People get jumped all the time and put into critical condition, thank goodness none of you squirrel hearts served on the line with me in combat, I would hate to deal with such weakness.
              lol not everyone is a combat veteran. To the regular person watching an unconscious man getting punched and kicked into a coma is pretty sickening.

Comment

I've read a bunch of MMA forum threads on this and it's mind boggling how insanely disturbing most people's views are. They all watched the video where they saw a man get beaten unconcious with a bat and then kicked and punched to the head about 20 more times after that, and the first thing the comments start is how wrong it was to swat a wallet at a dirty little skank? Seriously, what was clearly a drunk guy annoyed at a slut who didn't move out of the way so he whispered something to her ear and then swat at her with his wallet(OMG how did she not get killed by that??) turned into: He sexually assaulted her by rubbing his d1ck all over her ass and then slapped her hard-none of which happened?

Anybody who watches this video should be disgusted by the continued beating of the unconcious guys on the ground. That should be the first reaction, not condone the beatings and only be butthurt by Falcao's harmless, moronic disrespect of the slut.

Anybody else like that should STFU and realise that the girl will survive the little wallet swat and dirty words. Kaue Mena's life however is finished, all over some BS. And he was just about to go on TUF brazil 3 too.
                Welcome to the MMA community, where a bunch of basement dwelling white knights reside. I visit a ton of sports forums BKM, but I've never seen a more BETA fan base than the MMA community. You gotta assume most of them are chicks at some point with how sensitive they are so of course they more worried about they fellow woman.

My thoughts go out to that young blood who got smashed. Niggas jumping other niggas cause of a female's honor.
                Last edited by WARQUEZ; 07-15-2013, 11:58 PM.

Comment

This sensitive, pussified male-feminist again. Do you not realise that there is tape of this? he flicked her hair with his wallet and probably spewed profanity(which was mutual, no doubt), nothing more. And that same (unt sent her army of low lives at them including one guy who was innocent, yet you can see on tape that she just stood there as he was being beaten to death and probably was egging them on too. That is the type of vile woman you're defending here you dumbass.
                  whoa what the fuck poked you up your ass? I don't even know you dick head you act like you know of me or something, I'm speaking my opinion you fucking chump ass motherfucker why you gonna attack me for that, if you don't agree just speak your piece like a human being and keep moving. bottom line is you don't get to disrespect everybody just because you a fighter, he thought it couldn't happen to him and guess what? it did you fucking crab just because you would have let him disrespect your sister or mother doesn't mean everybody is going to be a pussy like you and let a guy like that do the same.

you don't know who she was to them and you don't know what was really happening all you saw was a guy act like a complete asshole to a girl, press up on her abusively and coming very close to punching her in the face, regardless of what words were said it doesn't matter because he was wrong for doing that in the first place, 2 wrongs don't make a right but once you turn a situation into a wrong situation you have to be prepared for what comes with that. if you not about that life you shouldn't be disrespecting people simple as that and as a man you should have had REAL balls and just walked away from the girl. you think that was bad? wait to you see what they do to domestic abuse criminals in jail you'd really wet your pussy over that

coming out crazy at me fuck is wrong with you I don't know you lame ass nigga hop off

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                    It's both true what they did was cowardly and classless, and though I didn't have the sound up, from what's visible, it was clearly her fault for being offended or upset when she really had no rationale to be, seems like just another case of a female who wants to take full advantage of her "status" and two guys ended up paying for it. Some of the comments in here are pretty ridiculous too. "you get what you deserve", lol, I didn't see him do anything that should have escalated into a fight, pretty laughable.

Now, it's time I vacated and dusted myself off, i've spent too long in an "mma" forum already and feel dirty from it, lolmma.
                    so if a man swats his wallet disrespectfully after hurling insults at your sister or your mother you going to let him walk off? you don't think that causes anger in a man seeing that happen or hearing that happen to his loved one and then instantly on the spot being shown the offender? I'm not saying that what they did was completely right but you can't turn a situation bad but then knock me for making it much worse, you already made it okay for me to let you have it by making it bad to begin with, it was your action that caused my reaction

you also have to ask yourself had he known that she had all those people would he have done what he did? nope. proof right there what he did was abusive and he did it because he felt he could get away with it but when he got approached you saw his whole aura shake up for a sec and he wasn't nowhere near as quick to swing at those men

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                      Again you're acting like he laid the smackdown on her or something. He was rude and somewhat disrespectful but it was nothing in comparison to what those criminals did by way of retaliation.
                      who are you to dictate that it was "nothing" to another man, you're looking from the outside but in order to understand it correctly it has to be your sister or your loved one disrespected and it has to be you who instantly sees the offender while you happen to have 10 of your boys with you then that's when we would SEE what you DO because it's easy to sit there and say "they over did it" but you don't know who that female was to them nor what was really said or going on

bottom line is once you turn a situation wrong then I can't be faulted if I take it levels beyond you because it becomes a wrong + wrong = wrong situation, if you back slap me with 2 fingers and I break your jaw right after you can't tell me I was wrong for that just because my damage was much worse because YOU started. now if they had started with him for no reason then I would agree with everyone that it's wrong

Comment

Working...
                      X