Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Cotto and Cintron Win Their Next Fights.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Cotto and Cintron Win Their Next Fights.....

How big would this Rican vs Rican showdown be? Cintron would be consider a top 3 guy in the division IMO if he beats Williams and Cotto would be back on track if he beats Foreman and champion in 3 different weight classes.

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
    How big would this Rican vs Rican showdown be? Cintron would be consider a top 3 guy in the division IMO if he beats Williams and Cotto would be back on track if he beats Foreman and champion in 3 different weight classes.
    Is this why you're rooting for both of them to win? I think you root against Paul Williams no matter what.

Comment

Cotto should fight Berto and forget about the 154 thing...

Comment

Originally posted by Lenny Anaconda View Post
        Is this why you're rooting for both of them to win? I think you root against Paul Williams no matter what.
        What is your cocksucking love fest with Paul Williams? he sucks you tranny looking ****.

Comment

Originally posted by RRICAN View Post
          Cotto should fight Berto and forget about the 154 thing...
          I would love to see the match-up.

But unfortunately Kermit the frog is gonna get karate chopped by the Punisher.

Comment

What is your cocksucking love fest with Paul Williams? he sucks you tranny looking ****.
            I'm not in love with him. I just know that all you Cotto fans can't stand him when you know he's the better fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Lenny Anaconda View Post
              I'm not in love with him. I just know that all you Cotto fans can't stand him when you know he's the better fighter.
              Paul Williams got no skills whatsoever.

Comment

**** that how about Cotto vs Williams? That would be damn good and for a belt.

Comment

Originally posted by lenny anaconda View Post
                  is this why you're rooting for both of them to win? I think you root against paul williams no matter what.
                  this dude is terrible just shut the fuk up

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    **** that how about Cotto vs Williams? That would be damn good and for a belt.
                    If Cotto wins it would be for a belt. Foreman is WBA champion. I think Cotto-Williams would be a good fight but Arum doesn't like Williams promoter.

Comment

Working...
                    X