Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dodgers/Phils

Nobody else watching?

Last nights game was incredible.

This one is shaping up to be just as good coming down to the wire.

Phillies blew this game bringing in a pitcher in the 8th inning who hasn't played since September 16th. What a moronic mistake, why would you bring a pitcher in that hasn't played since the 16th in a game you're winning in the 8th inning?

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
      Phillies blew this game bringing in a pitcher in the 8th inning who hasn't played since September 16th. What a moronic mistake, why would you bring a pitcher in that hasn't played since the 16th in a game you're winning in the 8th inning?

Park pitched brilliantly last night is why.

Comment

I would have done the same thing. Park looked awesome last night.

Anyways great game.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Flores View Post

Park pitched brilliantly last night is why.
          He played last night? I fell asleep, what I heard on tbs from the announcers was he hasn't pitched since September 16th. That is what I thought I heard, maybe I misheard something. Well, I'm a phillies fan and they about to lose to the dodgers.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
            I would have done the same thing. Park looked awesome last night.

Anyways great game.
            Thats whats so great about this game.

You can look HOF one night,

and Little League the next.

You never know whats going to happen.

That Manny homer last night, man, that was just a sick, sick moment. From the swing, him watching the ball sail, spitting out his seeds, and tossing the bat,

unreal.

Comment

its tied up right now...bases loaded botton of the 8th

Comment

He played last night? I fell asleep, what I heard on tbs from the announcers was he hasn't pitched since September 16th. That is what I thought I heard, maybe I misheard something.

Park was playing Public Enemy in his ipod on the mound,

"SHUT EM DOWN".

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Flores View Post
                    Thats whats so great about this game.

You can look HOF one night,

and Little League the next.

You never know whats going to happen.

That Manny homer last night, man, that was just a sick, sick moment. From the swing, him watching the ball sail, spitting out his seeds, and tossing the bat,

unreal.
                    Yep that's baseball for you. His two seamer last night was brutal and at 95-96 mph. That's why I wasn't suprised they brought him in.

As for Manny's HR. That was awesome, im not rooting for the Dodgers, but Manny is my favorite player. He hit that changeup that was low and outside and Hamels had gotten him with it the at bat before and made him swing and miss I think a couple pitches before. Like the announcers were saying other guys could hit that pitch for a single, but very few could hit that ten rows into the left centerfield seats.

Anyways the bullpen is killing it for the Phils. Their achilles heel all season.

Comment

Working...
                    X