No announcement yet.

"I'm the most dangerous unarmed female in the world."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
    Anne Wolfe is the most dangerous unarmed female in the world.

go suck on her 10 inch black ****, queer.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
      Yeah, a contract to cut 10 pounds of pure muscle. How many times do I have to explain to you that that is a way to duck the fight? A shredded fighter having to lose 10 pounds of pure muscle is not going to be at her best, not even close.
      So you want the ufc to create a brand new weight class for a known cheater just so she can fight ronda? Yup makes sense. Ronda is the undisputed 135 lbr in the world if cyborg really wanted it the fight she should jump all the hoops given to her by dana . Now maybe nexyear when rousey doesnt wanna make 135 or cleared the division maybe dana will creat a 145 class for her as she will bring talent and a spotlight for 145

Comment

Cris Cyborg is a man.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
          Would you think differently of Ronda if she was a little tanner?
          think differently of ronda? i think ronda is a beast. she is a great, great fighter. she is the best female mixed martial artist in history by far and is a once in a generation athlete.

but braekhus is a great fighter in her own right and given her accomplishments i dont think its strange to rate her above rousey.

- world champion before ronda had a single pro fight.

- has more than twice as many title defenses as rousey has professional fights.

- nearly three times as many title defenses as ronda does.

- she too is both dominant and undefeated.

- beat everyone there is to beat except for holly holm who ducked her for years before literally switching sports to avoid her, feeling she had a better chance at beating ronda.

- she is the only undisputed champion in boxing, male or female.

ronda is a better finisher and she is more well known in the mainstream, but imo braekhus is clearly more accomplished. taking nothing away from ronda at all.

if you have an argument to make then do it. but making it about race for no reason is just ignorant, pathetic and lazy. you are the real racist, always picking white fighters and claiming everyone else is racist when you cant come up with a decent argument to support your prejudice. im not prejudice, i just made half a dozen valid arguments, match it or gtfo.
          Last edited by #1Assassin; 03-02-2015, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
            think differently of ronda? i think ronda is a beast. she is a great, great fighter. she is the best female mixed martial artist in history by far and is a once in a generation athlete.

but braekhus is a great fighter in her own right and given her accomplishments i dont think its strange to rate her above rousey.

- world champion before ronda had a single pro fight.

- has more than twice as many title defenses as rousey has professional fights.

- nearly three times as many title defenses as ronda does.

- she too is both dominant and undefeated.

- beat everyone there is to beat except for holly holm who ducked her for years before literally switching sports to avoid her, feeling she had a better chance at beating ronda.

- she is the only undisputed champion in boxing, male or female.

ronda is a better finisher and she is more well known in the mainstream, but imo braekhus is clearly more accomplished. taking nothing away from ronda at all.

if you have an argument to make then do it. but making it about race for no reason is just ignorant, pathetic and lazy. you are the real racist, always picking white fighters and claiming everyone else is racist when you cant come up with a decent argument to support your prejudice. im not prejudice, i just made half a dozen valid arguments, match it or gtfo.
            I didnt say you were wrong. It was a honest question.

I actually agree with you.

Also thanks for the red K.
            Last edited by SouthPawHitman; 03-02-2015, 09:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by twrx View Post
              So you want the ufc to create a brand new weight class for a known cheater just so she can fight ronda? Yup makes sense. Ronda is the undisputed 135 lbr in the world if cyborg really wanted it the fight she should jump all the hoops given to her by dana . Now maybe nexyear when rousey doesnt wanna make 135 or cleared the division maybe dana will creat a 145 class for her as she will bring talent and a spotlight for 145
              That's true, but Ronda made the move down to duck Cyborg when she first started, there is no question about that. I remember her first few fights at strikeforce at 145, and looking at her record she has even fought at a catchweight of 150lbs!
              So Ronda could EASILY go up for a catchweight in a superfight against Cyborg that would make her more money than she's ever made.

But instead she is content with calling out scrubs like Holm and the other girl who isn't even top 5 yet(neither is Holm btw).

And she already dominated everyone in the top 5. There isn't much left for her soon, a superfight against Cyborg would make sense if she and Dana had the courage.

Comment

That's true, but Ronda made the move down to duck Cyborg when she first started, there is no question about that. I remember her first few fights at strikeforce at 145, and looking at her record she has even fought at a catchweight of 150lbs!
                So Ronda could EASILY go up for a catchweight in a superfight against Cyborg that would make her more money than she's ever made.

But instead she is content with calling out scrubs like Holm and the other girl who isn't even top 5 yet(neither is Holm btw).

And she already dominated everyone in the top 5. There isn't much left for her soon, a superfight against Cyborg would make sense if she and Dana had the courage.
                cool story.

EXCEPT ronda joined strike force at 145 when cyborg was there.

ronda didn't drop to 135 til AFTER cyborg already got suspended for roids.

ronda use to do judo at 63kg too as well as 70kg.

ronda isn't scared of cyborg.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  cool story.

EXCEPT ronda joined strike force at 145 when cyborg was there.

ronda didn't drop to 135 til AFTER cyborg already got suspended for roids.

ronda use to do judo at 63kg too as well as 70kg.

ronda isn't scared of cyborg.
                  Yes she joined in Cyborg's weightclass and once said "I'm not ready for Cyborg yet ". The failed drug test gave Louzey an excuse to permanently duck her.

The last point you made is part of my argument, so you're arguing against yourself there.

If Ronda isn't scared of Cyborg then she's scared of a record amount of money to be made, and also scared of enhancing her legacy.

Comment

Yes she joined in Cyborg's weightclass and once said "I'm not ready for Cyborg yet ". The failed drug test gave Louzey an excuse to permanently duck her.

The last point you made is part of my argument, so you're arguing against yourself there.

If Ronda isn't scared of Cyborg then she's scared of a record amount of money to be made, and also scared of enhancing her legacy.
                    nope my last point argues against your 145 to 135 to duck theory.

when rr was fighting in the lower weight class in judo was she ducking cyborg too?

judo is shorter than mma matches as well as other differences like time on ground.

being lighter in mma than judo makes sense.

hence why rr looks fat when doing judo.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      nope my last point argues against your 145 to 135 to duck theory.

when rr was fighting in the lower weight class in judo was she ducking cyborg too?

judo is shorter than mma matches as well as other differences like time on ground.

being lighter in mma than judo makes sense.

hence why rr looks fat when doing judo.
                      70 kilograms is about 155 pounds dude. Ronda has a big frame for a woman, she has large muscle bellies and wide bone structure, she can handle the weight as she showed in the beginning of her MMA career. The point is that she can easily fight Cyborg at either 145 or at a catchweight above 135. Cyborg cannot make 135, it's harder the older she gets.

The more time passes, the more incentive she will have to face Santos. She is very quickly running out of opponents to fight and nobody wants to pay to see her rematch the ones that she squashed already.

I bet she will retire after clearing out the entire top 10 before she ever faces Cyborg.

Comment

Working...
                      X