Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach on Fire - Ariza a Cheater -We would love to fight Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If people are honest, it is pretty obvious Roach's words should make people question.

Comment

Was Ariza a cheater when he worked with Pac? Or is this a new thing?

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
        Roach shuld have kept his moUth closed honestly, he just made Pac look like a cheat

Roach didnt know what was in those Ariza shakes, yet carried on allowing Pac to drink a unknown substance
        learned from James Toney fiasco. Dont ask dont tell just train and take accolades

Comment

How many fights did Ariza work with Pac, does anyone know?

Comment

Roach shuld have kept his moUth closed honestly, he just made Pac look like a cheat

Roach didnt know what was in those Ariza shakes, yet carried on allowing Pac to drink a unknown substance
            Just like he didn't know what a steroid was when his fighter got caught under his watch

Comment

This is like a self admission of guilt, well maybe not him self but his fighter Pac

Comment

Everyone jumping ship it seems

Comment

Hypocrisy at it's best, he questions why Ariza (S &C coach)was so close to a fighter, I guess he never noticed him in the corner of PAC fight.

Comment

How many fights did Ariza work with Pac, does anyone know?
                    From David Diaz til Marquez 4....i believe that Pac MIGHT not have taken the shakes in the 3rd fight, because i remember something along the lines of Pac not wanting to do his playometrics and take the supplemeents because he wanted to be quicker instead of bigger, dont quote me though....

Comment

lol Roach just admitted Pacquiao was on the gear.

Comment

Working...
                      X