Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope it works out man,people like us need a good woman in our lives

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
      Thats why i am trying to slow myself down,2 weeks is not long enough to be thinking this way,but then again i have a horrible track record of ignoring my heart,i guess its one of my fundamental flaws.
      Sounds good. Good Luck with it Mark.

Comment

Met a new girl really nice i like her a lot,but as usual i cant read her for the life of me anyways we are going to hang out tommorow after she gets off work,but its not soon enough cant get her off of my mind,its really annoying reminds me of highschool.
        I feel ya, brah. Chicks like this usually only come around every once in a blue moon

What's even more sad in my case is the fact I've never even met the girl that I can't get off my mind. For the last 3 weeks she's been on my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by the larryx View Post
          That's true man its been just me and the baby for to long,but it was my intent because rebound relationships usually suck,but now its time to try and find my happiness again.
          Who knows where her head is at i hope its similar to where i am,all signs are good but you just never know with women they are a tricky bunch.

Comment

Originally posted by the larryx View Post
            make sure she's familiar with the kitchen...a good woman that could cook..."Jackpot"

Comment

Originally posted by Jack3d View Post
              I feel ya, brah. Chicks like this usually only come around every once in a blue moon

What's even more sad in my case is the fact I've never even met the girl that I can't get off my mind. For the last 3 weeks she's been on my mind.
              Talking to her online?hey in my experience its a lot easier to get and know someone online people tend to guard themselves in the real world and express themselves online.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                make sure she's familiar with the kitchen...a good woman that could cook..."Jackpot"
                She cant cook worth a crap but she tried and thats enough for me i am used to doing the cooking anyway.

Comment

She cant cook worth a crap but she tried and thats enough for me i am used to doing the cooking anyway.
                  teach her that's one way of spending quality time...

Comment

Thats why i am trying to slow myself down,2 weeks is not long enough to be thinking this way,but then again i have a horrible track record of ignoring my heart,i guess its one of my fundamental flaws.
                    Only 2 weeks? Check yo self before you wreck yo self bro

Comment

Haha aw man bro im telling you im in the same boat!!!

Ive been moving at light speed with this girl its been barely a month and we've been flying in this relationship.. Best sex of my life, i went from being the biggest dog to not even thinking about other chicks.. thats never really been my style over the past couple years either..

The best advice I think I can give you is to keep DOING YOU. Never stop your grind, never slow your momentum up.. If she wants to get to know you and be apart of what your trying to accomplish.. then let her and, and be excited about it. Some of these girls are all about themselves, and they will drop you like a bad habit for alot of different reasons..

I know your catchin feelings but dont let her know that she already has you.. They want to play the game at first, you have to give that to them.. Be yourself, but dont be afraid to roll the dice either, take risks, they can turn into big rewards.

Comment

Working...
                      X