Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye: "I hope Chisora doesnt come out with his gut hanging over his shorts!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Haye: "I hope Chisora doesnt come out with his gut hanging over his shorts!"

i'm expecting him to be in good shape since he really wants to smash haye

Comment

"You lost to Tyson Fury" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

decent interview

Comment

"Difficult to land when they are so tall and trying to get away from you at all times" - David talking about the Wlad performance..... DAVID!!! You were the one going backwards and falling over.

Comment

Originally posted by craigus1990 View Post
            "Difficult to land when they are so tall and trying to get away from you at all times" - David talking about the Wlad performance..... DAVID!!! You were the one going backwards and falling over.
            going forward is what wlad wants him to do, plays right into his hands. haye was backing up to bait him and take him out of his comfort zone.

the falling over part was embarassing but i dont see what it has to do with this. haye was leaping in with wild punches from too far away and got off balance when he missed.

regardless of what haye does wlad is gonna be wlad, hes gonna put defense first at all times. you can see it whenever haye did attack. haye figured the best way was to bait him, it was very poorly executed though and he refused to change style even when it didnt work. but that doesnt make wlad anything but a defense first fighter.

wlad is tall and he is always trying to get away from you, that doesnt change bcuz haye tried to counter it by being defensive himself and bait wlad to be aggressive. it didnt work did it?

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
              going forward is what wlad wants him to do, plays right into his hands. haye was backing up to bait him and take him out of his comfort zone.

the falling over part was embarassing but i dont see what it has to do with this. haye was leaping in with wild punches from too far away and got off balance when he missed.

regardless of what haye does wlad is gonna be wlad, hes gonna put defense first at all times. you can see it whenever haye did attack. haye figured the best way was to bait him, it was very poorly executed though and he refused to change style even when it didnt work. but that doesnt make wlad anything but a defense first fighter.

wlad is tall and he is always trying to get away from you, that doesnt change bcuz haye tried to counter it by being defensive himself and bait wlad to be aggressive. it didnt work did it?
              That was the worst summary of the fight I have ever read/heard, it wen't nothing like that. It was more like Haye throwing the exact same overhand right blindly, missing, flopping on the ground, and running away. He mounted basically no attack, and you know even if what you said is true, and its not, after how many rounds of not executing that game plan would you change? He didn't adapt, he tried barely anything, he was content with his check and fooling the british people into actually paying for it.

I am so upset that I bought Haye's wolf tickets, he's going to beat Chisora down though pretty handidly more than likely.

Comment

Working...
              X