No announcement yet.

37,000 tickets + sold for Klitschko/Mormeck

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 37,000 tickets + sold for Klitschko/Mormeck

The Klitschkos are the real cash cows of Boxing.

Watch =+= Klitschko vs Mormeck Live : Sells 35,000 Tickets To Big Match
    Just so we’ve got everything in order, the titles that will be at stake are: the WBA Super World heavyweight title, the IBF and WBO heavyweight titles, and the IBO (International Boxing Organization) championship. Of course, all that hardware means more to the fighters than it does to anyone else.

Klitschko vs Mormeck live streaming Mormeck is 36-4 with 22 KO’s and has “established” himself as a heavyweight with fights against Fres Oquendo and Timur Ibragimov. Those fights were very carefully placed in “friendly” territory. The Ibragimov fight in particular may have been a bit of a robbery;

Klitschko vs Mormeck live streaming

Mormeck won a split decision, in a place (France) where an opponent coming from overseas (Ibragimov is from Uzbekistan, but lives in Florida) is behind the eight-ball from the beginning and has to basically knock someone out with a two-by-four to win a fight.

Klitschko vs Mormeck live streaming Another thing – Mormeck was knocked out by Haye (in a cruiserweight title fight), which kind of takes away any of the suspense that might possibly exist in this upcoming matchup, even for those members of the media who would like nothing better than to shill for it.Mormeck acknowledged his underdog status. "I can imagine what the odds will look like for me against Wladimir Klitschko, but I know my skills."

Comment

Time to shine Mormeck! Nah just kidding, Wladimir is going to destroy him.

Comment

How many PPV's did Wlad-Haye sell........the world will never know. Anyone know??? i don't remember seeing anything about how it sold.

I do agree, those Europeans LOVE the Klitschko's, and sell a s**t load of tickets for a lot of ehhhhh fights. It's not their faults they are ehhhhhh fights. The division is just that weak.

Comment

In Germany probably. Couldn't fill out a small High School gym in American I bet.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
            How many PPV's did Wlad-Haye sell........the world will never know. Anyone know??? i don't remember seeing anything about how it sold.

I do agree, those Europeans LOVE the Klitschko's, and sell a s**t load of tickets for a lot of ehhhhh fights. It's not their faults they are ehhhhhh fights. The division is just that weak.
            Klitschko fights average about 18 million viewers in Germany alone. When Klitschkos fight in Germany, Pacquiao in the Philippines, Chavez Jr. and Canelo Alvarez fight in Mexico the whole country stops and watches them fight and same goes for Cotto in Puerto Rico on PPV but PR population is only about 4 million.

Comment

Originally posted by Valero 27-0 View Post
              In Germany probably. Couldn't fill out a small High School gym in American I bet.
              fuk america the euro crushes the dollar

Comment

Originally posted by Valero 27-0 View Post
                Who cares? He's filling stadiums in Europe and getting millions over there. There are actually very few boxers that can sell over 35K tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by HUGEBOXINGFAN View Post
                  fuk america the euro crushes the dollar
                  The Euro isn't going to make you new fans. That's okay though, Wladimir has accepted that he isn't going to make it in USA and making money in Europe is smart.

Comment

if they were able to come over here and make manny pacquiao and floyd mayweather money they would

that being said, outside of those two they are probably two of the better paid boxers on the planet.

Comment

Working...
                    X