Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm banging this chick that left her loser boyfriend for 7 years for a new loser.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
    She broke up with some Dummy for this new YOUNG.herb. She told me that this new Young.herb is a bigger loser than the last Dummy that she was with for 7 years. Damn these young.herb dummy's have no kind of game.
    am goni bang you aboot the heed way wan ae these ya dafty

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
      am goni bang you aboot the heed way wan ae these ya dafty

I got a take-away. it's really good.

Comment

Trigger yer full ae ****e, am a the only wan that sees this???? this guy says hes getting married tae his soul m8 the girl who saved him fae the ghetto etc, then one week after hes married hes wanking off in a public steam room, one month after marriage hes wanting to bang some girl at his work, and now not even 2 months after hes married hes banging some other chick and lets not forget about the special angel who tocuhed his shoulder during a race that made him finish a race who he loves.

This guys full of so much **** he should change his name to jackanory

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
            Trigger yer full ae ****e, am a the only wan that sees this???? this guy says hes getting married tae his soul m8 the girl who saved him fae the ghetto etc, then one week after hes married hes wanking off in a public steam room, one month after marriage hes wanting to bang some girl at his work, and now not even 2 months after hes married hes banging some other chick and lets not forget about the special angel who tocuhed his shoulder during a race that made him finish a race who he loves.

This guys full of so much **** he should change his name to jackanory
            Wow, do you document everything I write on BS? FYI this is a mock thread you moron.

Comment

I'd love a husband like Triggs.

Comment

Working...
              X