[VIDEO] FILIPINO Boxing Analyst all agree, "MARQUEZ BEAT PACQUIAO"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheTruth! View Post
    Marquez has responded to Freddie Roach, with the following quote:

"I think that Freddie Roach has his own point of view, and that's his hobby, but the best judges out there are the people [who watched the fights]," Marquez said.

Marquez is right, and even the top analyst from the Philippines agree with him!

At 5:34 into the video...

The top boxing analyst representing Philippines media all declare that Manny Pacquiao lost to the smaller and older Marquez. Even BoxingScene writer / ******* , Ronnie Nathanielsz, felt Marquez should have got the decision. This was even a "New and Improved" Pacquiao with two hands, faster foot speed, and with the size and power advantage. In the eyes of the Filipino analyst, it was still not enough to beat the older, smaller, and slower Marquez.

Filipino boxer, Nonito Donaire, also stated Marquez won the fight.

Historians such as Bert Sugar had Marquez winning both fights against Pacquiao.
    Can't watch the video now, and don't really care to, but I always found it funny how *****s love to qoute Freddie Roach, "filipinos," asian girls from clubs or some ****, when and only when it applies to their agenda and the point they're trying to make, yet they choose to turn a deaf ear to the things those same people say when it doesn't fit their claims...lmao

Comment

Originally posted by skillswin View Post
      Floyd Sr and Floyd Jr dont have a good father son relationship
      dont even Floyd Jr listen to his father -------- only *******s

I guess Floyd is a ******* since he took his dad's advice and didn't fight Manny! lol!

(ie. don't fight Manny, son ... did you see Manny smoke Cotto ..... he is a southpaw .... must be on something)
      Last edited by ADP02; 05-29-2011, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Marquez beat Pac at least once IMO.

Comment

look at all the scores posted everything is 114-113. that's the closest possible score you can have other than a draw. there is no robbery. fight could have gone either way.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingScenery View Post
            Can't watch the video now, and don't really care to, but I always found it funny how *****s love to qoute Freddie Roach, "filipinos," asian girls from clubs or some ****, when and only when it applies to their agenda and the point they're trying to make, yet they choose to turn a deaf ear to the things those same people say when it doesn't fit their claims...lmao
            an example would be what? your opinion doesn't count anyway you stated you didn't watch the video, so your doing the same thing you claim *****s are doing, turning a blind ear to facts.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowBoxing89 View Post
              an example would be what? your opinion doesn't count anyway you stated you didn't watch the video, so your doing the same thing you claim *****s are doing, turning a blind ear to facts.
              I didn't watch the video then because I could not, hence I stated, "can't" I didn't say I refuse to watch it or whatever the **** you thought you read. I watched the video (just a few minutes ago), it is what it is, doesn't apply to what I said originally because I never meant it to, you see what I'm saying? I still stick to it though lol. I STILL think it's funny when I hear *****s quote certain names like a Freddie Roach or these "filipino" experts as a way of making an example of the truth, but turn their ears when those same people have something negative (or just a different opinion of that of the viewer) to say about a Floyd Mayweather for instance, does that really not make any sense to you dawg, or are you just butt hurt? But you're just an alt, 17 posts from the last 5 years? just log back in as TheTruth, post some more nonsense, log out and log in as LMFAO and continue the bull****, smh. btw I never said "*****s are turning a blind ear to facts," none of this is factual, it's an opinion, you can have one, it's cool.
              Last edited by SCEN3RY; 05-29-2011, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Most boxing analyst had castillo beating Floyd on their first fight but Floyd still claim he is undefeated.

Comment

This thread made Roach upset, lol

Comment

Working...
                  X