Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I a cold motha****a for having no sympathy for this ****?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I a cold motha****a for having no sympathy for this ****?

Friend of mine was telling me a story of this 15 year old who got murdered up in his neighbourhood.

Long story short the kid was a little ****er he used to go around throwing bricks into old peoples windows for reporting him robbing there cars.
    He never went to school and whenever he did he was suspended or expelled.
    He had been kicked out of 3 schools and eventually got taken into another school and got expelled on the first day.

His Mother was one of them "Ah I know he is not perfect but not all children are," and basically made out that her son was an angel, even though he was terrorizing the neighborhood.

So one day he decides to a rob a BMW, takes it out for a spin, rallys the thing around and burns it out,
    Turns out that BMW belonged to one of the biggest drug dealers in dublin and had 130k worth of Coke in the back.

The owner of the car had the kid murdered. Am I a ****er for having no sympathy for a kid who ruined lifes or parents from him tormenting there children, Robbing peoples cars, Robbing houses, Throwing bricks and petrol bombs at houses targeting people who stand upto him?

i laughed.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Cheney View Post
      i laughed.
      He got what was coming. I dont feel bad.

Comment

Yes, you're a cold cold mother****er....

Keep up the good work

Comment

No, he was a bad human being. Though I don't condem him being killed in that manner, he brought it upon himself. If you live by the sword then be prepared to die by the sword, that is all.

Comment

I don't feel bad, nor do i feel sorrow at his death.

Chances are he would of ended up turning into a right scumbag when older and possible murderer.
            Last edited by Patty Tanager; 12-06-2010, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Dont feel bad for the little scumbag, hes a degenerate, theirs thousands of these wee ****s in schemes all across glasgow, they only get worse as they get older, the more of them that die the better it is for the decent people

Comment

honestly its bad for a kid to die for his parents sake, would have been better for them to maybe **** him up for life or something, but waht a dumb fu for not checking the boot.

Comment

Post pictures of his carcass so I can laugh.

Comment

150K of Coke?

yea...i'd kill his ass too

Comment

Working...
                    X