No announcement yet.

American Football Is A ****ing Joke.....No Creativity Involved

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] American Football Is A ****ing Joke.....No Creativity Involved

Mother****ers need to recognise....ya herrrrrrrr?

Listen to this wise man......he breaks it down as simply as possible for you fat yanks.........

Would YOU play American Football?

Comment

That's right NFL is for fat yanks; you don't have no Messi or Cruyff in NFL.
      Soccer is real football, Football is AMERICAN football. If you're a good athlete you can make it in NFL, in soccer you need more skills.

Comment

Big fan of American Football here. But, football (soccer) is my number 1 sport, has always been and always will be.

Comment

They are two different sports who require completely different skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik18 View Post
            They are two different sports who require completely different skills.
            I love you Cheryl Cole. Would yoo hold my hand for 20 K?

Comment

Do you realize the amount of talent it takes to play in the nfl,because you prefer
              Soccer,does not mean that the nfl is not great,and is the 1 sport over here,in my opinion i would rather mow my lawn then watch dudes running around kicking a ball for hours maybe scoring once or twice.

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
                I love you Cheryl Cole. Would yoo hold my hand for 20 K?
                lol

No other man than me is allowed to hold her hand.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                  Do you realize the amount of talent it takes to play in the nfl,because you prefer
                  Soccer,does not mean that the nfl is not great,and is the 1 sport over here,in my opinion i would rather mow my lawn then watch dudes running around kicking a ball for hours maybe scoring once or twice.
                  i guess entire coaching staffs working 22 hrs a day for 10 months are unable to come up with anything creative.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                    Co-signed. I've given soccer plenty of chances and I can clearly see the athleticism involved, but it's boring as ****. The only thing that makes it worth watching is psychotic Mexican commentators.

Comment

Working...
                    X