Clear All

• How much will these cards cost?

Showtime Championship Boxing:

October 17:

Abraham vs Taylor
    Froch vs Dirrell

November 21:

Kessler vs Ward

Showtime Championship Boxing is when you have to pay for it right? Will these cards be 50 bucks each or what?

Or am I wrong, do you just need to be subscribed to Showtime?

I'm already subscribed to both HBO and Showtime but i was thinking there's only two PPV cards Mayweather vs Marquez and Pacquiao vs Cotto.

???

You can be subscribed and they will be free, and if your not they will be $25 a piece, not bad at all.

Comment

Oh okay since you are already subscribed they will be free.

Comment

I think all 4 cards are worth it. $200 for 5 real good fights is a bargain.

Comment

Its only $100 and something if you are already subscribed to Showtime.

Comment

Originally posted by XviciousX View Post
            Oh okay since you are already subscribed they will be free.
            Oh snap, are you serious? I thought i'd have to pay for those Showtime cards. I'm not missing any of those fights.

Comment

Yeah when you have to pay for them thye are calle SHOWTIME PPV BOXING, last time they had a PPV was Vargas vs. Mayorga but yeah the Super Six cards will be free.

Comment

Man it's true what Pavlik said then, these guys are fighting for peanuts. Boxing fans should appreciate these fights more than because they are obviously not fighting for the money, it's for the fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
                  I think all 4 cards are worth it. $200 for 5 real good fights is a bargain.
                  You'll get to see them for free either way if you're subscribed

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
                    Man it's true what Pavlik said then, these guys are fighting for peanuts. Boxing fans should appreciate these fights more than because they are obviously not fighting for the money, it's for the fans.
                    Pavlik is just being a dick since no one buys his PPVs.

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                    You're better off just subscribing to Showtime for a year...you'll pay half of that in a year's time.
                    LOL I remember that guy in your sig, the wrestler, whats his name?

Comment

Working...
                    X