Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I missing something with this Morata or what?

His goalscoring record is appalling.

I don't get football anymore. Chelsea are meant be buying Asamoah from Juve for £20 million. The man has played 17 league games in two seasons. Morata is a 7 goal a season man or some shite and is rated at £50 mill.

Is it actually worth buying players anymore?

I read West Ham are trying to buy Calum Wilson from Bournemouth for £25 million.

If Chelsea weren't so crap we would need to buy more players but part of me just thinks we should play the youth. If RLC plays week in week out he is probably worth £45 million somehow.

What the hell has happened?

There might actually be a way to make money out of football now. The fees are ******ed now the TV money has grown. Premiership clubs literally wont sell to each other at any level imo.

Prem is gonna get more foreign. And probably more average as a result because it wont even be the top dogs that are being signed but guys like Morata. Who stats wise - can't be a top player.

Comment

• Klopp has now lost 5 finals in a row.

Wenger might get jealous if he carries on at this rate.

Comment

• A bit of lustre has been knocked off Klopp there.

But his rep is all based on finding hidden gems and making them play. So we'll see.

Liverpool and Chelsea are in Leicester's position this season. They have an absolute free run at the league next year.

I think Chelsea could win the league next season. From 10th to 1st. lol

Comment

• Klopp probably doing the old rope a dope.. while everyone else is in Europe.. he plans to walk the league like leicester did..

Can't believe how easy they won the league lol.. it wasn't even close.. i still refuse to believe that United have a worse squad/team then them and that's why LVG needs to go..

Actually all the managers from City.. chelsea.. arsenal.. united should quit in shame

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
            Klopp probably doing the old rope a dope.. while everyone else is in Europe.. he plans to walk the league like leicester did..

Can't believe how easy they won the league lol.. it wasn't even close.. i still refuse to believe that United have a worse squad/team then them and that's why LVG needs to go..

Actually all the managers from City.. chelsea.. arsenal.. united should quit in shame
            Liverpool couldn't win the league when they had Suarez in God mode.

No way will they win it with the shower of ****e they have now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
              Am I missing something with this Morata or what?

I don't get football anymore. Chelsea are meant be buying Asamoah from Juve for £20 million. The man has played 17 league games in two seasons. Morata is a 7 goal a season man or some shite and is rated at £50 mill.

I read West Ham are trying to buy Calum Wilson from Bournemouth for £25 million.

If Chelsea weren't so crap we would need to buy more players but part of me just thinks we should play the youth. If RLC plays week in week out he is probably worth £45 million somehow.

There might actually be a way to make money out of football now. The fees are ******ed now the TV money has grown. Premiership clubs literally wont sell to each other at any level imo.

Prem is gonna get more foreign. And probably more average as a result because it wont even be the top dogs that are being signed but guys like Morata. Who stats wise - can't be a top player.
              Depay had 20+ goals in 30 games the season before he joined us. Martial on the other hand had only scored a few and looked like a huge risk.. but the kid looks like the next big thing.

Not saying Morata is good or bad btw..

You might be onto something anyway.. Other then de gea and martial the two who have impressed me this season are lingard and rashford. Probably the reason LVG still has a job is because he stumbled into using youth.. Teams spend alot on youth (scouting/training etc) they really need to just start throwing them in more.

We have spent 300m in the last few seasons and other then mata and martial i struggle to see who actually improved the team.

Comment

Am I missing something with this Morata or what?

so i read arsenal bid 50-60 mil euro for morata, that is really dumb if it's true.

morata certainly talented. young, unselfish, fast, good at dribbling and surprisingly big-match player he scored a lot important goals in important matches. his weaknes are at 187 cm tall he can be considered Big-man but he doesn't have Big-man quality. his positioning is ****, very easy to fall, and only decent finisher.

the most annoying thing how easy he get taken down. i get it most of the times he was diving but he's doing it half-assedly, if you want to be a diver you also have to be a c.unt. PLAY ACTING!!! SELL IT TO THE REFFREE!! but he's not doing that, is like he was too embrassed to be a c.unt.
                Morata is struggling this season with his goal count but he got 23 at madrid and 17 at juve for his first and second season as pro player.

As for asamoah he's injury prone but he's so versatile. under conte and allegri he play as CM, DM, SM, WB, CB. maybe that's why conte like and want him at chelsea, but it'll be generous price if chelsea pay 20m for him

Comment

• Lingard is bang average, as is Morata.

Comment

• Morata is a player. Worth GBP 50mill? No way. Is Morata worth a risk at GBP 30mill? No doubt.

What do you lot think of Xhaka?

Comment

A bit of lustre has been knocked off Klopp there.

But his rep is all based on finding hidden gems and making them play. So we'll see.

Liverpool and Chelsea are in Leicester's position this season. They have an absolute free run at the league next year.

I think Chelsea could win the league next season. From 10th to 1st. lol

That's what I'm saying.

We won't have any extra games, no short weeks. Nothing but the league to play for and with the 'supposed' quality of players. We should walk the league really.

Even Liverpool almost won the league on the same sort of run. However, Pool don't have the same nerve and prefer to lose on the final day or in the finals.

Comment

Working...
                      X