Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward In Agony During Post-Fight Stitches (SURGERY VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
    Ward gets cut a good bit. He should mind his head more.
    When you rely on low blows, clinches, and headbutts to win....... Stuff happens

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      Lol, well there ya go. Might as well consider him out of commission for 8-10 months before he can resume training, then there is 8-12 weeks before his next fight comes up, then another 8-10 month recovery period. Ward-Kovalev.........2018 here we come!!!!!
      Why do you hate Ward? seriously? why are you so against him fighting and being active?? during the entire round by round all you did was b1tch and moan about the fight

Comment

When you rely on low blows, clinches, and headbutts to win....... Stuff happens
        Dude your a die hard Bradley fan for crying out loud

Comment

That needle went in deep. smh

Comment

The injection looked off to my untrained eyes, as others have mentioned, but the stitches came out good. Should heal just fine.

Lol, well there ya go. Might as well consider him out of commission for 8-10 months before he can resume training, then there is 8-12 weeks before his next fight comes up, then another 8-10 month recovery period. Ward-Kovalev.........2018 here we come!!!!!

I admit that I laughed at the bold.

Comment

Yeah, stitches around the eye, no fun. That anesthesia needle hurts and the anesthesia itself hurts more before it kicks in. I had to get stitches near the corner of my left eye years ago. The cut was deep, but they only put 4 stitches on the top. It swelled really badly and started to bleed, so I went back the same night. They had to cut the original stitches, stitch 4 beneath the skin and then 4 on the top.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
                Lol.. I hear you bro. It depends where the scar is though. I got quite a big scar running from through my lip up to my nostril, from a stab wound, and it gets slightly wider each year, plus it still stings sometimes to this day, so it's kinda annoying to have it there so visible. Plus my lip is crooked because of it but some ladies do like it still although some get freaked out and scared. One girl actually called me a pretty boy thug a few months ago.. lol
                Yeah I hear you. I got stabbed in my stomach when I was 17, mistaken identity. They were after my cousin. So I got another talking point.

Glad I don't have to deal with that life anymore.

Comment

Working...
                X