Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Showtime and Al Haymon send a message to HBO by announcing...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
    The only "thing" Haymon is doing in the sport is making money. I already have what I need, so nothing to be jealous about. And if I wanted to still be doing shows, I would be. Maybe the concept of "retirement" is something you are not familiar with? That being said, when this PBC thing runs its course, and no (broadcast) network opens their wallet to buy his content, Im sure you will have a new alt all ready to go.....

Meanwhile I also will be watching the shows, because I love boxing. I just dont take any personal satisfaction based on whose logo is hanging on the light grid. I almost feel bad for you that you try and elevate yourself via the achievements of others, as that is a sure sign of someone who has no achievements of their own to stand on. But maybe if you spent a little time actually DOING something, instead of just living vicariously through others, you might just be a bit more fulfilled.

Or perhaps not. Either way its your problem.

Edit: and lastly, I "attack" him, because I believe what he is doing is wrong. He is violating the Ali Act, and trying to create a monopoly, which is in nobodys best interests but his own. I am against that, and am not afraid to say so, under my own name. But other than him being black, why exactly do you support what he is doing so staunchly? You cant honestly believe his "system" is best for the sport?
    why is it you always suggest every poster that either criticizes GGG or doesn't criticize Al Haymon is black?

Comment

I have to lol when I see stuff like this because I recall threads bashing Showtime and PBC just a couple months ago. Now, the tides change once again and HBO's light is looking dim. I'm sure it'll sway again before long. I still don't know why anyone sides with a network. That's the sad side of extreme fandom IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jones View Post
        So, so much butthurt here.
        Pretty pathetic... from promoter to forum poster

Comment

Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
          If HBO doesn't step it up with their boxing programming then I will have to cancel my subscription.
          Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
          I cancelled mine long ago.
          oh noooo HBO going broke

Comment

Looking forward to Thurman-Porter, Wilder-Povetkin, Mares-Cuellar, and Frampton-Santa Cruz. Also Jack-Bute is not a bad fight, not that good but watchable, it can turn out good due to styles.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
              oh noooo HBO going broke

Comment

Working...
              X