The leader of the free world, ladies and gents

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoeyJoeJoee View Post
    Yup! Real serious swagger!

Ah but I know something you don't know. I am not left handed.

Comment

Originally posted by George Orwell View Post
      It's called telekenetic follow through.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
        I think Obama is a lousy President but, I believe his cultural effect has been very positive. You can already tell that the liberal, "your a racist if you disagree" argument is ineffective. I saw John Stewart arguing with Bill O'Reilly about white privilege and his own audience boo'd him. He then peddled back and said it doesn't effect white working blue collar people. Beyond the politics though, Obama shows that America is passed racism as a major societal problem. Interracial couples are common place and embraced. African-American music and culture are the most influential in pop culture. My son will grow up in a better society.
        the bigger problem seems to do more with class than with race nowadays and in the future

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
          No genius. "Plugs" Biden's son was over twice their age. That's the point, by then you're supposed to know better. Especially after daddy pulls strings to get you into the Navy Reserve at the ripe old age of 43. Please tell me you're not really this thick.

Not in the slightest, but you know I'm your daddy when I stayed on your mind all these hours so you could rush back and leave this pathetic reply.

Perfect timing. See now I would expect this sort of response from an extremely immature, maybe not too bright college student. A 40 year old boxing trainer not so much.
          You know you really have gotten a stick in your ass over the years. Ok so Biden's son was doing coke and his daddy helped him stay in the military, what does that mean?

That rich politicians help their kids and give them privileges? Yes you are correct, but I'm sure you will somehow link it to Obama and blame it on him.

I just think it's hilarious that you guys have been so wrong over so many things as of late. Now you are reaching for a story and coming from someone who had Bush as their party representative. Talk about privileged....

Comment

Originally posted by George Orwell View Post
            the bigger problem seems to do more with class than with race nowadays and in the future
            When hasn't class been one of the biggest problems?

Comment

Working...
            X