Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Home depot Center this weekend best option for getting tickets cheaply?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home depot Center this weekend best option for getting tickets cheaply?

Was looking online not many decent seats left, I notice everytime though watching the place on TV its pretty empty, is it worth driving up there, are there many people selling tickets?

Does anyone have experience getting tickets outside the Home Depot Center...

Thank you

scalp as late in to the event as u can

i got damn near ringside to peterson matthysse for 60$ an hour before main event

if theres only 2 of us going i always scalp

but check with diffrent scalpers around the arena and dont get scammed i amke them come to the gate with me so i know tix aint fake

Comment

Thank you good advice!

Comment

Last time I went there for the Bradley fight, I got there early before the fights began and I got tickets for $60 at the ticket booth. Location was ok, like half way down. That only thing that pissed me off was that they told me at the booth that all the $25 to $35 tickets were sold out so I can only buy the $60 and up tickets but when the main event began those $25-35 seats were never filled up, it was all BS.

Btw that was a Top Rank event, this Maidana Lopez event is a GBP event so it will be different.

Last few times at the staple center for GPB events I have gotten seat upgrades with out even asking.

I might not go this Saturday, I broke my foot and I really don't want to go with cruthes.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

For 1-2 people it's way easier to buy from scalpers who don't want to eat the ticket or fans who's friend didn't show up. Stand outside the arena and those people are usually standing around,don't be afraid to negotiate. You lose nothing by not buying from them, they lose $$$ from not being able to sell.

I usually won't pay more then half the face value but that only goes for cards that ain't sold out which is like 95% of boxing cards.

Comment

There was a scalper when I went to boardwalk hall but we already had tickets, and some guy there got seats next to me for 40 bucks from him and my tickets were like 150 lol

Comment

Thanks everyone, think im just gonna show up early and see how it plays out!

Comment

Working...
              X