Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about the Khan - Peterson decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's paid for it indirectly. He lost out on a $1 million payday vs. Khan and is fighting for $37K on ESPN.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
      He's paid for it indirectly. He lost out on a $1 million payday vs. Khan and is fighting for $37K on ESPN.
      That is true but he shouldn't be allowed to have a fight lined up until may time. Roughly a year since he got caught

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        Have you been keeping up with the Te'o story? Do you believe him? Te'o's interview from 2012 and the stuff he has said since then makes him sound like a liar. The same way Peterson sounds by saying he "forgot" and not to mention that phony ass doctor's letter that he got.

Like I said, whether his intentions were to cheat or not he should be responsible for his own actions like a grown ass man. He fked up and should've been stripped of BOTH belts plus the decision should've been turned to a NC. Shows how much of a difference it makes fighting at home or not. The crowd, the commission, the ref, the judges... you name it. Then people wonder why others hate fighters like Ward and Alexander.
        Originally posted by commodus View Post
        right...........
        Your right bro..Except I don't know about making it a NC..I mean there are plenty of examples where cheats did not win or cheaters winning and in either case the outcome of the fight was not change..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          Your right bro..Except I don't know about making it a NC..I mean there are plenty of examples where cheats did not win or cheaters winning and in either case the outcome of the fight was not change..
          But that's not a good enough reason to not overturn it tho...

@PBP
          He SORT OF paid for it but think about it, what if Bradley would've accepted the rematch? He sure wouldn't be fighting for 37k then. That's the only reason he's gonna be on ESPN fighting for so little cause Bradley stood up for himself.

Comment

Peterson, Berto, Margo, Holyfield, Jones, Mosley, V Klitschko should all have been given life bans.

Comment

Working...
            X