Collapse
No announcement yet.

Atheist =The Devils biggest trick

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard the Devil went down to Georgia, looking for a soul to steal. He met up with some kid named Johnny and lost in some battle involving fiddles, that's the word for violins in the South.
    Last edited by Cuauhtémoc1520; 12-06-2012, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Lol u guys falling for the religious troll bait

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Lol u guys falling for the religious troll bait
        Just like atheism is the devils bait!

Or would that be religion?

Comment

Originally posted by zaheer
          I love how athiests jump on anyon who believes in God...one question

There was nothing, no matter, no anti matter, no dark matter, no "light matter" (probably the next scientific discovery)...so the question simple enough

Where the **** did this matter come from and why?? (technically 2 questions)

If you can't answer the question/s then your bigger fools than the modern day Christian, Jew, Hindu, Sikh, Buddhist, and anyone else with erroneous beliefs.

You athiests have been stumped by simple questions before, so I'm not expecting much from you sons of fish

lol. This thread was started by someone claiming that all atheists are brainwashed by the devil, and suggesting atheists have no morals.

And you are basically stating God is built on ignorance. On what we dont know.
          Neither of us can explain these things, but we shouldnt invent Gods and magic to fill in the gaps.

Comment

Prove that he is real.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
              He has domain over the earth and has a lot of people not believing in Hell or Heaven and basically thinking we created ourselves,that was his plan all along to get people away from God,if you don't believe in God then you don't believe in the devil and in essence you will believe that all your sins will go unpunished.

im going to do a ball of blow and raw dog and ******** 5 Latino prostitutes in a cheap motel room
              http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...=576031&page=2

I am a broke,bum ass nothing,nobody wants me in their life and if i died tomorrow there would be less than 10 people at my funeral.I havent had a relationship that lasted over a month in 5 years and make minimum wage.I can not get a good job due to my background and would be homeless is my mom did not let me keep the house.I have nothing but my kids and without them i would not care it i lived or died.I post here so much because my life is miserable and when i am banned i lose sleep.I think i am Skitso and should seek help.when i lay down at night i think of murder to put me to sleep.i dream of dead bodies and bloody hallways.I am an alcoholic and a cokehead who hasnt used a condom in years and can only sleep with hoodrat whores.Where is my life going?sometimes i just do not care,i fantasize about my death and masturbate to my own pain.
              http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=575925

for a person who claims to believe in god, you live a very atheistic & hedonist lifestyle.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...=576031&page=2

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=575925

for a person who claims to believe in god, you live a very atheistic & hedonist lifestyle.
                Didn't he claim to have killed someone before, and that he enjoyed doing it? This guy is nothing more than a crack fiend.

Comment

Satan says I have to kill you now, since you figured it out. Good going, Larry.

Comment

Originally posted by zaheer
                    Satan is more likely to tell you to kill yourself, mr bojangles
                    Why? He needs the help of the horrible atheists like myself, believe me.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      Why? He needs the help of the horrible atheists like myself, believe me.
                      lmfaaooo satan's soldiers FTW!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X