No announcement yet.

NEWS FLASH: PPV buys don't make a fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEWS FLASH: PPV buys don't make a fighter

Unless you are concerned about their personal wealth which would make you a foolish, bafoon.

To try and talk down upon another fighter because his PPV sales arent up to par with another fighter. Rock on with that dumb ass logic. This is boxing, not a presidential vote.

Plenty of great selling PPV fights were duds. Trash! And the two boxers robbing you (us) of are hard earned money laughed all the way to the bank.

Think about that next time you wanna go full blown ****** on us.

They are the key to negotiations for big fights though. So are of interest and importance.

Comment

Floyd fans get boners that their hero gets most of his ppv buys from white guys and Mexicans that wanna see him get his ass knocked out.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
        Unless you are concerned about their personal wealth which would make you a foolish, bafoon.

To try and talk down upon another fighter because his PPV sales arent up to par with another fighter. Rock on with that dumb ass logic. This is boxing, not a presidential vote.

Plenty of great selling PPV fights were duds. Trash! And the two boxers robbing you (us) of are hard earned money laughed all the way to the bank.

Think about that next time you wanna go full blown ****** on us.
        Them Algieri ppv #'s really must hurt lol!!! Maybe certain fighters should step up their competition or take the offers that were made 4 times already lol. Poor Manny lol. #FIGHTMAYWEATHER

Comment

This guy thinks it is:

But they won't release his either

Comment

they are all lies anyway. TBE's numbers are massively exaggerated. espinoza finally announced they're no longer releasing ppv numbers. he found out that they're not even close to the fraudulent numbers schaefer had been announcing. look at what happened to him. he got fired and left gbp in financial disarray, which is entirely different from the picture he was painting. his lies caught up with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
              Them Algieri ppv #'s really must hurt lol!!! Maybe certain fighters should step up their competition or take the offers that were made 4 times already lol. Poor Manny lol. #FIGHTMAYWEATHER
              How was that $80 clinch fest Mayweather robbed you blind with in Sept? Or maybe you couldn't afford it so you streamed it ilkegalky then you come online and "defend" him. Lol. Fuvking scrubs.

The only reason I point that out I'd because your a known avid ****** flowmoe. It must be real nice knowing his the PPV king while you spend your child support money watching him stink up the joint.

Woooooo!
              Last edited by SeekDaGreat; 12-01-2014, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
                Grown ass man dick riding another dude. Sad

You the type to see a celeb and get star struck lmao

"Omg can I get an autograph!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
                  Floyd fans get boners that their hero gets most of his ppv buys from white guys and Mexicans that wanna see him get his ass knocked out.
                  I'm white and I pay to watch Floyd win lol.

Comment

Originally posted by fists_of_fury View Post
                    i'm white and i pay to watch floyd win lol.
                    :aor::aor::aor::aor:

Comment

Working...
                    X