Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is floyd success due to the culture he appeals to, lack of intellect?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what you are saying makes sense..mayweather appeals to the ghetto street hip hop flashy audience, the same ones that listen to that dumb rap music..the people with lower intellect. I live in the ghetto so i know. Mayweather followers probably never even heard of Andre Ward. Mayweather fans are mayweather fans, not boxing fans.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
      Nothing against TS but this is some of the most ignorant pile of sh it I've read in a while.

You really think its the hood that's spending 70 bucks on PPV and buying. $1,500 tickets?

Floyd is a celebrity that has fans across the world.
      Let him live. He said it's a serious discussion so let's see if he has anything concrete to back up his points or if he's just looking to bait others to help his own insecurities this Saturday. I bet his aliases/alts will be all over to help his argument .

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
        Nothing against TS but this is some of the most ignorant pile of sh it I've read in a while.

You really think its the hood that's spending 70 bucks on PPV and buying. $1,500 tickets?

Floyd is a celebrity that has fans across the world.
        TS' words "Controversy applies to every demographic"

He pretty much answered his own question in the simplest way possible, which more openly exposes his agenda behind making the thread.

Comment

Sport athletes and figures in general get held to a higher standard, as long as there isn't any cheating involved. And even in some cases where there is, people still back up their favorite people. Take a look at a Larussa. This guy was caught with a DUI, but he's still seen as a legendary baseball figure. Meanwhile, a whole bunch of deserving athletes were not selected to the hall of fame due to the sports writers taking a "morally higher" ground. Basically, people will like an athlete, without really caring what their "off-field" actions are, it's all about what happens inside. It's very disrespectful to imply that mainly stupid people like Mayweather. I love brawlers, I love inside fighters, I love outside fighters, but boy do I love me some defensive fighters with a highly effective offensive skill set. Let's not pretend and act that people that love Mayweather's style doesn't exist. People either love it, or at least respect it and want to see him get challenged by different styles.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            Let him live. He said it's a serious discussion so let's see if he has anything concrete to back up his points or if he's just looking to bait others to help his own insecurities this Saturday. I bet his aliases/alts will be all over to help his argument .
            Pretty much the post above you, that was quick.

Comment

if floyd was from tijuana would this thread even exists?

look how most of these self righteous pricks still cry over valero about if he wasn't dead . but you never see them saying if he hadn't murdered his innocent wife.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                Pretty much the post above you, that was quick.
                I know I saw that

It's always the dumbest ones.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                  I never say this but you deserve a ban for that ish and this isn't your 1st time making racist comments
                  True. But posters like him are allowed and welcome on boxingscene. No ban will come anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by 10COUNT View Post
                    what you are saying makes sense..mayweather appeals to the ghetto street hip hop flashy audience, the same ones that listen to that dumb rap music..the people with lower intellect. I live in the ghetto so i know. Mayweather followers probably never even heard of Andre Ward. Mayweather fans are mayweather fans, not boxing fans.
                    so basically you're saying that you have low intellect.
                    Last edited by illmaticfighter; 02-09-2013, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Sensitive bunch

Comment

Working...
                      X