No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Glen Johnson Talks Bute, 175 Return, Hopkins-Dawson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Glen Johnson Talks Bute, 175 Return, Hopkins-Dawson

Former champion Glen Johnson (51-15-2, 35KOs) is training hard in camp for his scheduled bout with Lucian Bute (29-0, 24KOs), the IBF's beltholder at super middleweight, which is scheduled for November 5th at the Pepsi Coliseum in Quebec. Johnson recently appeared on BoxingScene.com's official audio show - "The Boxing Lab" - and discussed several topics.

[Click Here To Read More]

Gotta love glen. His attitude is great and he always ready and ducks no one. These throw back fighters are getting more and more rare. He takes a beating though Bute in a 12 rd ud

Comment

This will be an early night for someone!

Glen has a better shot than people think. For one Bute can be hit and hurt and he's not the boxer Froch is so that tells me this will be a better fight. The only thing is that Glen's age can show up at any moment because of his style and the battles he's been in but I wouldn't count him out just yet. I also wouldn't be surprised if Bute knock him out, being only the second time in his career. The one thing I expect is a fight!

Comment

Glen is the man. Rooting hard for him agaisnt Bute.

Comment

who does the Bscene interviews for the radio show?

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
          Glen has a better shot than people think. For one Bute can be hit and hurt and he's not the boxer Froch is so that tells me this will be a better fight. The only thing is that Glen's age can show up at any moment because of his style and the battles he's been in but I wouldn't count him out just yet. I also wouldn't be surprised if Bute knock him out, being only the second time in his career. The one thing I expect is a fight!
          Bute has faced more punchers than any other SMW, fact. the Andrade I fight was more to do with exhaustion than lack of chin. (conditioning issue due to food poisening suffered during camp)

Comment

The only way to beat Johnson is too have a higher workrate then him even if it means sacraficing power to get more speed like with froch plus you gotta have a damn good chin. Terrible fight for bite hes gonna get hurt. I'd like to see Johnson beat the **** outta pascal too.

Comment

Working...
            X