No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Team Antonio Margarito Arrive in Mexico City

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Team Antonio Margarito Arrive in Mexico City

Mexico City, Mx. --- "TEAM MARGARITO ARRIVES IN MEXICO CITY" --- Antonio Margarito, wife Michelle (ctr) and Team Margarito: (L-R) Sergio Diaz, Robert Garcia and Francisco Espinoza arrive in Mexico City late Tuesday night for a press conference Wednesday. Margarito is in town on the third stop of the world tour to announce his highly-anticipated World Championship rematch against Miguel Cotto , Saturday, December 3, at Madison Square Garden in New York. Promoted by Top Rank, in association with Cotto Promotions, Tornado Promotions, AT&T, and Madison Square Garden, Cotto-Margarito II will be produced and distributed Live by HBO Pay-Per-View®. Photos by Chris Farina/Top Rank [Click Here To Read More]

Cotto is getting the threatment down there in Mexico!!! He better watch out!!

Comment

Damn men, that eye looks nasty!!!!

I hope cotto doesnt make him blind!!!!

Comment

Cheater!!!!!!

Comment

I knew it. That eye does not look right. Could never tell because he's been wearing sunglasses in all his pictures since the Pacquiao beatdown.

Comment

El C@cique@PR, let's bet some points on this fight. I got Margarito and you got Cotto. Deal?

Comment

That eye doesn't look right.

Comment

Margarito should retire, he's made more money and gone further in boxing than many gave hopes of him achieving. I wish him the best.

Comment

yeh, a busted eye socket fully explains the glasses
                  but whats with the beiber do?? it isn't "in" anymore right? wtf?

Comment

That eye is why Floyd dont want it with Pac and chose to fight a 24 year old paper champ who surfs

and the sad thing is floyd was losing that fight until he threw that sucker punch

Comment

Working...
                    X