• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I lol'd really hard!

3:41

already epic.

Comment

, Katsidis is a warrior !!

I love him. He will become world champion one day.

He takes on all corners. He deserves it more than anybody.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
        , Katsidis is a warrior !!

I love him. He will become world champion one day.

He takes on all corners. He deserves it more than anybody.
        why cant you say that about Maidana?

Kats is even more 1-D than Maidana is. He throws tons of hooks, comes with head first. I mean Maidana has a far better arsenal and inside game.

Comment

Originally posted by madamfackah View Post

Kats is even more 1-D than Maidana is. He throws tons of hooks, comes with head first. I mean Maidana has a far better arsenal and inside game.
          because he hates Tattoos

Comment

i respect Katisidis, true warrior .

Comment

Originally posted by -EAGLE- View Post
              because he hates Tattoos
              oh...............right......thats might be the reason....dayum I totally forgot.....****

Comment

I'd love Katsidis to get a world title too, sadly i think hes been matched up wrong. Marquez and Guerrero are probably the worst kinds of style for Kat to face, Brandon Rios is too big (Rios v Guerrero would be dope). Even though you've got to respect that "take all challengers" attitude, hes really got to be more selective in who he fights.

Comment

Katsidis is game but not dangerous anymore. Guerrero doesnt want it with Rios or Marquez if he is the same guy as last night.

Comment

Originally posted by madamfackah View Post

Neither of them are 'smart' fighters. But Katsidis applies smarter pressure, cuts the ring better and is a better finisher than Maidana. Overall I like his style of fighting better.

But the main reason why Katsidis is among my favourite fighters is because of his attitude. This guy never acts like a diva outside the ring and has the heart of a warrior. He transcends his personality in the ring. Katsidis took on all corners and fought guys who were stylistically his nightmare.

Maidana, for the big heart he shows inside the ring, isn't the "I'd fight anybody anywhere" type he makes out to be.

Comment

Working...
                    X