No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by leff View Post
    i had me last exam on friday and now my christmas vacation can begin, im now drunk the 3rd night on a row, friday wining and dining with me mistress, saturday last day at work(bartender) and we keept drinking till 11 in the morning, and today im just relaxing.....sipping noahs mill
    Post pics of fine Norwegian honeys. :grill:

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
      Post pics of fine Norwegian honeys. :grill:
      sorry mate dont have any pics, but shes a kute little persian milf, and she has invite me to a 3day luxurious cruise in a week(i guess i found myself a proper sugarmommy), still im im a bit skepical about the whole thing?

what you say?

Comment

• Originally posted by leff View Post
        sorry mate dont have any pics, but shes a kute little persian milf, and she has invite me to a 3day luxurious cruise in a week(i guess i found myself a proper sugarmommy), still im im a bit skepical about the whole thing?

what you say?
        Hit it, mate. Nothing to think about. :up:

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
          Hit it, mate. Nothing to think about. :up:
          in drunk logic your complely right.....just needed to get it confirmed

Comment

• I'm afraid I'm on green tea and oolong tea tonight. I've got some serious studying I've got to do, including drafting a research proposal by the end of the month (afterwhich, translating it to Japanese), not to mention catching up on my kanji studies (Chinese characters). Probably gonna be a sleepless night (gotta get the work in when you can).

Comment

• Originally posted by Kirin Ichiban View Post
              I'm afraid I'm on green tea and oolong tea tonight. I've got some serious studying I've got to do, including drafting a research proposal by the end of the month (afterwhich, translating it to Japanese), not to mention catching up on my kanji studies (Chinese characters). Probably gonna be a sleepless night (gotta get the work in when you can).
              You mean Japanese characters?

Chinese characters are Hànzì, 汉字.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hous View Post
                You mean Japanese characters?

Chinese characters are Hànzì, 汉字.
                Not in Japanese. Sort of like how they are called Hanja in Korean.

Comment

• The Japanese script consists of multiple eliments: Two forms of 仮名'kana:' ひらがな(平仮名) 'hiragana,' and カタカナ(片仮名)'katakana' and 漢字 'kanji.' Kanji are Chinese characters, whereas the two kanas are phonetic scripts derived from kanji, hiragana being used mainly for grammatical elements and certain words of 'native' Japanese origin, and katakana being used mainly for phonetic transcription, such as the transliteration of western words, such as アメリカ 'Amerika' (America).

Hanzi is basically just the Mandarin pronunciation of the same word.

Comment

• If you gotta work tomorrow or not, I don't give a ****. It's about that time.

Who on the drank? .

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
                      If you gotta work tomorrow or not, I don't give a ****. It's about that time.

Who on the drank? .
                      still on "the work" for another 15 minutes

Comment

Working...
                      X