Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Besides Mayweather and Mosley, Who Beats DLH at 147-154?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Besides Mayweather and Mosley, Who Beats DLH at 147-154?

Which fighters would pick to beat Oscar at welter or jr. middle?
    Miguel Cotto
    29.41%
    Antonio Margarito
    14.71%
    Kermit Cintron
    2.94%
    Joshua Clottey
    11.76%
    Paul Williams
    8.82%
    Zab Judah
    2.94%
    Cory Spinks
    2.94%
    Roman Karmazin
    5.88%
    Kassim Ouma
    2.94%
    No one else would beat DLH
    17.65%

Originally posted by $iN View Post
    Which fighters would pick to beat Oscar at welter or jr. middle?

No one! Cory Spinks has the best chance.

Comment

I dont even think Mayweather beat DLH, that was some of the worst results Ive ever seen from the judges, and everyone knows that judges arent exactly the smartest people in the world, all they love is a quick flurry, which Mayweather is good at, running for 2 and a half minutes and then throwing some quick flurries, doesnt matter if they hit or not, as long as they are thrown

Comment

Originally posted by owenrock69 View Post
        I dont even think Mayweather beat DLH, that was some of the worst results Ive ever seen from the judges, and everyone knows that judges arent exactly the smartest people in the world, all they love is a quick flurry, which Mayweather is good at, running for 2 and a half minutes and then throwing some quick flurries, doesnt matter if they hit or not, as long as they are thrown
        Oscar was the one trying to flurry. Did you even watch the fight?

Comment

yes I did, and Im beginning to think you didnt, they both flurried, thats what made it a horrible fight, but thats all Mayweather ever does is flurry, and I dont care what compubox stats say Mayweather was hitting glove all night long

Comment

lol @ Kassim Ouma as an option in this poll, and that somebody voted for him...hopefully as a joke.

I voted for Cotto and Margarito...everyone else I think Oscar beats, and there are some good fights there.

This is a long shot, but I am hoping for an Oscar-Cotto showdown next year, with Oscar fighting a tune up first. DLH would probably demand the fight take place at 150 or 152. That fight is the only thing I think that could break the Golden Boy-Top Rank Cold War.

Comment

Originally posted by owenrock69 View Post
              yes I did, and Im beginning to think you didnt, they both flurried, thats what made it a horrible fight, but thats all Mayweather ever does is flurry, and I dont care what compubox stats say Mayweather was hitting glove all night long
              Mayweather pot shotted Oscar. Oscar always tried to flurry, especially in the last 10 seconds of the round...

Comment

ummm I think maybe you should watch that fight again, cause you just described floyds tactics, you do know which one floyd is right? The Loud mouth who has no talent who made a complete ass out of himself by mocking another race and culture. If he doesnt come out of retirement and face some real competition, not a de la hoya past his prime, then his whole career will be a joke, hes fought a whole slew of nobodies

Comment

I think De La Hoya would get Cotto if they were to fight but he needs to do it quick. I would like to see this more then Cotto and Mayweather because i think their would be more action. I also, think Spinks would give DLH some problems. But to answer the question...no one.

Comment

Working...
                  X