No announcement yet.

Shane Mosley's Been Random Drug Tested Five Times

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    You do not seriously believe that Mosley agrees to having a tougher scheme than Floyd do you?

And if he did don't you think he would make sure that everybody knew that?

Such a scheme would make Floyd look really bad considering the pac fall-out.

As much as Floyd is a **** not even he would be that stupid.
    Mosley doesnt care about the tests. He just want the payday. He knows hes going to lose anyway even without the tests.

Comment

• Originally posted by DE100 View Post
      Part of the deal requires that both fighters agree to Olympic-style, random blood-testing and urinalysis, something which Mayweather's camp had insisted upon during their failed negotiations for a recent bout against WBO welterweight champion, Manny Pacquiao (50-3-2, 38 KOs).

The Los Angeles Times, quoting Burstein, reported that Mosley agreed to the drug-testing arrangement "as long as Floyd takes the same test at the same time."

http://boxing.fanhouse.com/2010/01/3...nst-floyd-may/
      Mosley just wants the $30 mil payday. He doesnt care about the tests at all.

Comment

• @ jasbar... Say bruh go take a nap b/c they killing you. You put up a good fight but it's over.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasbar View Post
          Mosley just wants the $30 mil payday. He doesnt care about the tests at all.
          yeah. Too bad that shoots your argument down.

Comment

• k i gtg now.

Comment

k i gtg now.
              Good idea.

Comment

Dont be stupid. The rule applies to all athletes tested by USADA/WADA. A suspected athlete with history of doping is given much more attention.
                http://boxing.fanhouse.com/2010/01/3...nst-floyd-may/

The Los Angeles Times, quoting Burstein, reported that Mosley agreed to the drug-testing arrangement "as long as Floyd takes the same test at the same time."

Comment

• Originally posted by Piper the Great View Post
                  @ jasbar... Say bruh go take a nap b/c they killing you. You put up a good fight but it's over.

Comment

• standard of the attempted freeze out
                    signing over right to limitless testing? okay i want them each to have blood tests drawn once every 2 hours, daily for the next three weeks. perfectly within the perameters of the mayweather-mosely smoke and mirrors agreement. no they aren't insane; they are trying to safehouse themselves from the inevitable challenge to fight manny pacquiao

Comment

• Originally posted by King22 View Post
                      I ain't even gonna lie that does seem like a little much I thought they would just have to go and get tested a guy following you around and wainting to know where your going is wack they need to calm that dowm
                      I agree

it sound wack

i can see why pacquiao wouldnt want to submit to these test

shane has been caught b4 so its not like he can make an argument against taking the test. plus he is getting a huge payday and a chance at beating one of the best p4p fighters in the world so that must keep him happy, relaxed and calm

Comment

Working...
                      X