No announcement yet.

Golden Boy Has No Idea How To Build Puerto Rican Fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trust me,If danny spoke spanish and didnt act black,They would
    of had him fight in rico like they where doing with micheal perez.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
      Twasn't he born and raised in Philly? He has had fights there~

I have never even heard dude utter a spanish phrase, he is about as Puerto Rican as apple pie~
      ^^^ this right here....

OP you obvously have no idea about what you're talking about but please keep talking out your ass, its amusing...

Golden Boy is not like Top Rank where they force fighters to claim nationalities that they have no ties too...

I have no respect for guys like Rios who are as mexican as taco bell and have no ties to Mexico whatsoever ( he doesnt even speak spanish) who claim false nationalities to simply beg for acceptance from a fanbase

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
        danny dont speak spanish and acts black.
        WTF does that mean he acts black how
        Last edited by MrClutch85; 03-24-2012, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
          WTF does that mean he acts black
          hey man.Take it easy,I didnt mean to offend u

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
            danny dont speak spanish and acts black.
            all latinos do not speak spanish and there are many puerto ricans who are black, not african american however.....

same ole american stupidism....

Comment

Originally posted by Simply Zyzz View Post
              ^^^ this right here....

OP you obvously have no idea about what you're talking about but please keep talking out your ass, its amusing...

Golden Boy is not like Top Rank where they force fighters to claim nationalities that they have no ties too...

I have no respect for guys like Rios who are as mexican as taco bell and have no ties to Mexico whatsoever ( he doesnt even speak spanish) who claim false nationalities to simply beg for acceptance from a fanbase

yeah ...these cats are simply american......they for sure werent born in mexico etc

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                Twasn't he born and raised in Philly? He has had fights there~

I have never even heard dude utter a spanish phrase, he is about as Puerto Rican as apple pie~

Originally posted by Simply Zyzz View Post
                ^^^ this right here....

@ as mexican as taco bell.
                i think rios speaks a little spanish. never heard garcia speak spanish but yeah, he's really americanized. i doubt he'd even try and push that angle, the "support me cause i represent so and so country".

Comment

Garcia will be alright, don't worry about him.

Comment

how do you act black?

Comment

He's not Mexican?

Comment

Working...
                      X