No announcement yet.

REAL reason Kell Brook got stabbed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
    thing is, both guys were probably drunk, got into an argument and got stabbed. happens every friday/saturday night. no big deal
    No doubt...But why was he alone with this random dude at his place?

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=658181

Comment

Bear in mind Kell had been out with his girlfriend and put her in a taxi back to their hotel so he could wind up alone at some other guy's apartment.

Kell also chose not to press charges.

Dodgy as hell. Drug deal or a rent boy. Has to be.

Comment

Originally posted by One more round View Post
          No doubt...But why was he alone with this random dude at his place?
          Maybe the guy had some nice weed, maybe he was a boxing fan and they were gonna watch a replay of Brook/Porter. Seriously I know the stigma that guys and girls can't be friends without there being something sexual, but now guys can't be friends?

And why would you assume Kell wasn't the one who refused? Kell's gay because he has a lisp? Kell doesn't seem the type to lie about that, not that it'd matter anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre Wardttke View Post
            Bear in mind Kell had been out with his girlfriend and put her in a taxi back to their hotel so he could wind up alone at some other guy's apartment.

Kell also chose not to press charges.

Dodgy as hell. Drug deal or a rent boy. Has to be.
            Most likely a drug deal but doesn't even have to be that. Maybe his girl felt sick and he was going back for a few drinks and to watch a few boxing matches or something?

Seriously have none of you ever been drunk before? Ever done coke? Did you wanna go home to bed? Or stay up talking **** with anyone you can find?

Sounds like you all either have some repressed ****sexual feelings towards Kell Brook(makes sense I suppose ) or have led really boring lives.

Comment

Have to assume it was drug related.

Either that or it was some guys who were drunk, got into a typical drunk guy dispute and **** escalated. I'm leaning towards it being drug related though.

Comment

Damn.....Thats why if im a known pro boxer...Ima have that "thang" on me.....cuz dudes aint finna fight me fair

Comment

I'm guessing no one here has ever been pissed up and got into a fight? Well probably not Amir khan fans cause you're all Muslim so you wouldn't have been in that situation.

Comment

This remind me of that african boxer who was at some random dude house who tryed some gay shlt on him..........Why are you at random dudes houses???

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
                      or have led really boring lives.
                      Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
                      he was going back for a few drinks and to watch a few boxing matches or something
                      Yep, PivotandRoll, you're right. My life is boring. I mean I've never experienced such joys as meeting up with a guy on a night out, getting drunk, dumping a bird to end up alone at this guys place to watch DVDs of boxing fights.

What a rollercoaster of a ride your life must be. You must be a real hit with the ladies.

Comment

Working...
                      X