Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crawford vs. Algieri.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good fight and possible TC next bout for a world title.

I see it going the distance, we will see how TC can cut off the ring against a mover, Algieri will need to get a new trainer and work on sitting on his shots.

If the fight is in Omaha no way Algieri wins though even if he can out box TC.

Comment

Originally posted by Yogi007 View Post
      From what I have seen from Crawford, he is way better at going backwards and counterpunching then he is at coming forward and creating offence. On offence, Crawford is no "Pac" and I highly doubt he is even as good at it as Prov is. Algieri isn't going to come forward. If Crawford feels that he needs to chase Algieri down, I think he stands a good chance of being countered all night long. If Crawford decides it is foolish to chase Algieri down, we will probably end up with one of those boring fights, where both fighters are standing in the middle of the ring, throwing what seems like a total of 5 jabs per round.
      Crawford did fine coming forward when he walked down Gamboa, and Gamboa is a MUCH better boxer than Algieri.

Comment

This has the possibility of a really boring fight. TC by close UD..

Comment

What a sh!et fight.

Comment

Crawford-Algieri both like to circle the ring and box Crawford has the better skills I Think he'll be able to cut the ring off on Algieri. Crawford by decision

Comment

Algieri is no bum and the kid has some serious skills!!! Crawford is a very skilled fighter also !!! Scrap

Comment

Crawford would win a decision...much more versatile and would adapt to algieri and outpoint him.
                I think it would be a pretty uneventful fight

Comment

r u serious, algeri is a amatuer fighter, crawford would school him.

Comment

In Omaha I would favor Crawford. Anywhere else in the world I will say this is a pretty even fight. Crawford has impressed against smaller fighters but one weakness I have notice is that he's a very slow starter.

Meaning that Algieri could probably take the first 4 rounds easily.

If they fought today, Algieri would be the underdog without a doubt but he's the type of underdog you would put money on because currently Crawford is being a little overrated and Algieri is being little underrated.

Comment

Working...
                    X