Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terrence crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He'll be fine at 140, could be a top 3 fighter there. But he wouldn't make much of an impact with the current crop at 147, lots of big guys with skill.

Comment

He is struggling to make weight so he has to move to 140. That is only 5 pounds and he might be stronger without straining to make 135. He should be just as good for a 140 pounder as he was as a lightweight. The difference is there are better fighters at 140. I think he might lose to Garcia or Matthysse because they are much bigger and stronger and punch harder than Gamboa who hurt Crawford numerous times. He would surely lose to Pacquiao but he might beat Broner. I agree that Kovalev and GGG were more impressive but Crawford had a great year and is a decent choice for fighter of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        He is struggling to make weight so he has to move to 140. That is only 5 pounds and he might be stronger without straining to make 135. He should be just as good for a 140 pounder as he was as a lightweight. The difference is there are better fighters at 140. I think he might lose to Garcia or Matthysse because they are much bigger and stronger and punch harder than Gamboa who hurt Crawford numerous times. He would surely lose to Pacquiao but he might beat Broner. I agree that Kovalev and GGG were more impressive but Crawford had a great year and is a decent choice for fighter of the year.
        Agree with post but fights with Matthysee and Garcia should be good for sport and I have no problems with fights.

Comment

Mattyse vs crawford would be epic. Make it happen!!!

Comment

He looked great at 135, but 140-147 has serious talent and even though I think he was the man at 135, he will be one of the men at 140, not the man because the talent is deep at 140. Both Garcia's, Pac, Matts, Postal, Broner, Herrera, Prov, Vargus, Algieri, Soto make the division one of the best and he may beat some of these guys but not all of them, no one does. He'll take some wins and losses. At 147, I don't see him dominating but perhaps winning some if he goes that high.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
              He looked great at 135, but 140-147 has serious talent and even though I think he was the man at 135, he will be one of the men at 140, not the man because the talent is deep at 140. Both Garcia's, Pac, Matts, Postal, Broner, Herrera, Prov, Vargus, Algieri, Soto make the division one of the best and he may beat some of these guys but not all of them, no one does. He'll take some wins and losses. At 147, I don't see him dominating but perhaps winning some if he goes that high.
              Algeri, Broner, M. Garcia, Prov, Herrera, Matts, D. Garcia, then Pac? Super Star in the making if you ask me...

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Crawford will be good at 140. He looked drained recently at 135, he just can't make that weight comfortably anymore.

He weighed 150 I think against Beltran and Warboa
                I think you're right about Crawford moving up to 140 and I gotta' give props for coming up with "Warboa"! Awesome!

WAR WARBOA!!

p.s. Cmon' Fitty, put Warboa back to work. Like you got something better to do?

Comment

No point in speculating of Garcia vs Crawford or Matthysse vs Crawford. Look for good ol bob to make Crawford vs benavidez or Crawford vs Vargas, winner gets pac

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Torreo View Post
                    No point in speculating of Garcia vs Crawford or Matthysse vs Crawford. Look for good ol bob to make Crawford vs benavidez or Crawford vs Vargas, winner gets pac
                    What about mikey Garcia? That's a good fight too..

Comment

he's cagey enough to be able to compete with guys his own size, i.e. jr welters. he'll be fine at that weight.

Comment

Working...
                      X