Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beterbiev vs Chilemba trying to be made for March 14th?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beterbiev vs Chilemba trying to be made for March 14th?

That'd be badass if it goes down

Great fight. Beterbiev isn't taking any shortcuts to the top!

Comment

Wow, great fight. Chilemba's no joke.

Comment

I like this match-up. A challenging bout for Beterbiev, and a dangerous one for Chilemba.

Comment

In the little time Page got to move on Beterbiev, he made him look more raw than in the Cloud fight. Chilemba might like his chances in that area of the fight..he won't do so well when Beterbiev goes into tankmode, but I like what he brings to this one..I'm down to see it.

Comment

Cracking fight I'd be very impressed if he legitimately beats Chilemba.

Comment

If it happens this is precisely the type of fight Beterbiev can use to make a real statement in the division Chilemba is a solid guy who can move not an easy target to hit an impressive win would lead him straight to the top guys.

Comment

GYM will make Stevenson pass the Ring belt to Beterbiev, eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
                  If it happens this is precisely the type of fight Beterbiev can use to make a real statement in the division Chilemba is a solid guy who can move not an easy target to hit an impressive win would lead him straight to the top guys.
                  He's at a great pace.

I don't think highly of cloud. But he was a former world champ and it was his 6th pro fight.

Chilema a tough guy too and very touh for your 8th pro fight

Comment

Good fight

Comment

Working...
                    X