Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which one of them has a great chance to beat Wlad?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which one of them has a great chance to beat Wlad?

Which one of them can beat Wlad guys?
    Bermaine Stiverne
    19.15%
    Tyson Fury
    12.77%
    Alexander Povetkin
    0.00%
    Deontay Wilder
    25.53%
    Bryant Jennings
    12.77%
    Anthony Joshua
    19.15%
    Derek Chisora
    8.51%
    other...
    2.13%

Fury has the best chance of those names.

That's not to say Fury beats all the other guys on the list, or even Wlad himself, but he has the best chance against Wlad of the guys on that list imo.
    Last edited by Weebler I; 11-16-2014, 06:08 AM.

Comment

Wilder and Fury, because of their size. Wilder has the devastating punch which can end any opponent. Fury can get on the inside and rough things up, make it a dirty fight.

Stiverne is a dark horse though, he looks very dangerous. Quick hands, massive power too.

There are some very good fights for Vlad coming up in the next couple years.

Comment

AJ in 3yr...

Comment

What do you think about Povetkin guys?In his last 2 fights he was impressive imo.

Comment

This is difficult to say.

Stiverne, Povetkin and Arreola I think are better boxers than Wilder and Fury. Wilder has the length speed and power combination to theoretically cause an upset but not the stamina or durability of the other 3 OR the skills to probably pull it off.

Very difficult question.

That's why I would like to see a tournament.

If all these guys had to fight each other, what a terrific time it would be for HW boxing.

I think Wlad will reign supreme until he fades. He's sill got the goods for now!

Comment

Originally posted by RaTaTa View Post
              What do you think about Povetkin guys?In his last 2 fights he was impressive imo.
              Yeah Povetkin is really good.

He's possibly the second best.

never got knocked down in approx. 300 fights, until WK.

That's outstanding

Comment

You're just going to get the same as last year, Wlad will hold him repeatedly and throw him around the ring and no referee will stop him.

I like Povetkin, justice being done, Wlad would have been DQ'd and Alexander would be champ.

Comment

Stiverne and Fury. I wouldn't say "great" chance. but they have the best chance.

Comment

Which one of them can beat Wlad guys?
                    currently due to his size, his speed and his tenacity and will to fight. Also Wilder simply because of the power.

In the end, AJ may end up being the best of the lost but he doesn't stand a chance against Wlad at this stage and still needs about 2 years to get to that level.

Comment

Working...
                    X