Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia Drops Ariza: He Won't Be With None of My Fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've never met ariza but it seems like he tries to outshine his employer (Roach/Garcia), I'm sure the guy is knowledgeable but that's a dumb thing to do, I think I've seen him give fighters advice in the corner, be cutman, and even talk over the coach as if he has something more important to say smh

Comment

It's a shame because he's a really good S&C coach, and has done wonders for Garcia since joining RGBA. It sounds like he just doesn't stay in his lane and there's too much baggage with him being involved.

Comment

Originally posted by bronx2245 View Post
        this should've happened after the pac vs. Rios fight.
        is that the weird guy with the" special" drinks?-i asked you cuz yer pretty knowledgeable.

Comment

Now let's see the Freddie Roach haters apologize...clearly Garcia just gave full and unfiltered validation to Roach's statements about Ariza's "take over" tactics.

Comment

Has anybody heard about the drug test results for that fight???????? Hmm well theres your answer Brandon Rios and im sure maybe maidana both failed the random blood and urine test. It may not come out about Maidana because he is also a Al Haymon fight and could simply ask Ellerbe and Mayweather to be quiet

Comment

A lot of S & C coaches seem to be real ignorant. Ariza just takes it to another level.

Dude blew it, because he couldn't keep his ego in check. He had it damn near as good as it gets for a job that pays 30k on average.

Comment

First the outing with Khan, then Roach, now Garcia.

hmmm....

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine Doe View Post
                  A lot of S & C coaches seem to be real ignorant. Ariza just takes it to another level.

Dude blew it, because he couldn't keep his ego in check. He had it damn near as good as it gets for a job that pays 30k on average.
                  thats what i was thinking too.. he came on board right when manny was getting all those big fights, so ariza got to experience all that then he went to gracia's camp and got to experience the floyd fight also. dude should have just stick to what he knows best and thats s/c!

Comment

Originally posted by BG_Knocc_Out View Post
                    First the outing with Khan, then Roach, now Garcia.

hmmm....
                    LOL forgot all about khan

Comment

Very rue, these sports conditioning coaches are mad arrogant/smug. They like to brag about mixing "sports with science" bulls*** lmfao and think people would gobble them up just because they have a degree in it.
                      but they dont know "**** about boxing"

Comment

Working...
                      X