Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why the hell is chinos win over broner considered such a big upset???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
    Broners boxing has never been that good.

He moves like he's wearing cement boots, and has okay defence at best.

It was obvious they would be meeting in the center of the ring and i'll always take the guy with massive power advantage.
    Hes got good boxing to me he just has half a brain. Even after gettin mopped he was still tagging maidana, if he would smarten up and just box, hed make chino look terrible, but hes a 23 yrs old millionaire rapper/boxer/ceo so hes not gonna stop the clowning and he might just get knocked the fuxk out

Comment

It's only a big upset to the WSHH community and Broner's fans in Ohio.

Other than that, I don't see an uproar over this 'upset'. If you know you're **** you shouldnt be surprised that it went down the way it did.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        It's only a big upset to the WSHH community and Broner's fans in Ohio.

Other than that, I don't see an uproar over this 'upset'. If you know you're **** you shouldnt be surprised that it went down the way it did.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
        To be fair I thoroughly enjoyed seeing Swift wipe the floor with warthessye even more.

Listen I love warthessye, im spanish and love boxing how can I not, but I felt Danny was a different animal then warthysse and could believe the dissrespectful run danny run sigs. I have since asked and been granted forgivness and am allowed to support warthysse again

Comment

well not an upset to me, people are just glad broner got his ass handed to him

Comment

alexander clinched and did a lot of bs to get by maidana, I knew all along maidana would give broner that work. it was no upset only by dummys odds

Comment

Originally posted by tdub2222 View Post
              alexander clinched and did a lot of bs to get by maidana, I knew all along maidana would give broner that work. it was no upset only by dummys odds
              Thats alexanders style clinchin and bull lol, i respect his hustle porter gave him the work tho

Comment

It's not upset of the century. They just wanted to see broner lose. Mares Gonzales was a much bigger upset but nobody cares

Comment

I picked Maidana to win ever since that fight was announced

The YTBC (youtube boxing community) all picked Broner tho because they DKSAB

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenHat View Post

At least with Khan, he'd be forced to engage.
                    There is a way greater chance of Floyd exchanging with Maidana than if Khan gets the fight. Khan would get put to sleep in DosRounds.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      It's not upset of the century. They just wanted to see broner lose. Mares Gonzales was a much bigger upset but nobody cares
                      MARES GONZALEZ WAS AN EPIC UPSET! But anything under 147 gets no attention

Comment

Working...
                      X