Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma is Open To Russell, Still Wants Gamboa Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok, whats the take on a naseem hamed vs gamboa fight should they have fought at feather?

Comment

I can't stand JuanMa after the Caba incident, but he'll still beat the brakes off of someone like Russel Jr. who hasn't fought anyone yet.

I pick Gamboa to overwhelm him though, not Russell...yet

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
        "Like Manny Pacquiao versus Floyd Mayweather"?

JuanMa needs to get a grip on reality. I still want to see him and Gamboa fight, but Lopez has too high an opinion of himself and the match-up.
        I agree with this. This fight is in no shape or form of demand anymore. I'd rather see Gamboa fight Russell Jr. any day of the week now.

Comment

IMO both spark him really good.

Both gamboa and russell are faster, technically better and have better defense by far than Juanma.

Also juanma hasnt had an easy fight in a while so he better takes it easy before he gets Hattoned

Comment

Fighting either of these guys as a comeback fight would be incredibly stupid.

He should fight some unknown bum to get his groove back.

Comment

I'd love to see Russell beat his ass. Won't happen though.

Russell's first big step up will be Ponce next year.

Comment

Originally posted by ..David.. View Post

Both gamboa and russell are faster, technically better and have better defense by far than Juanma.

Also juanma hasnt had an easy fight in a while so he better takes it easy before he gets Hattoned
                Juanma suffered brain damage caused by salido's punches to the defenceless head...after that he go talking nonsense..

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
                  Juanma suffered brain damage caused by salido's punches to the defenceless head...after that he go talking nonsense..
                  Lol i wouldnt put it so crudely but ... yeah pretty much

Comment

Comment

Lol i wouldnt put it so crudely but ... yeah pretty much
                      Hey man..are you the one in your avatar pic?

Comment

Working...
                      X