Collapse
No announcement yet.

Android smartphones hijacked for illegal botnet, researchers say

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, but the Samsung Galaxy 3 ****s all over the iPhone. I was debating over that and the HTC One, but the Galaxy 3 is a beast of a phone.

I'm an Apple head when it comes to computers, but Android >>>>>> phone wise.

Last edited by RL_GMA; 07-06-2012, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Do you guys with Droids have to run antivirus software on your phone? If so, what do you run?

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
      Sorry, but the Samsung Galaxy 3 ****s all over the iPhone. I was debating over that and the HTC One, but the Galaxy 3 is a beast of a phone.

I hate Apple computers. I've been forced to get used to them as that's what we run at my new job.

I have a jailbroken 4S and I love it but I know it's not the best phone out there ATM. The S3 looks pretty slick. My boy is getting one soon and I can't wait to check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post

lol at how big that thing is. joke of a phone

Comment

Jesus, Samsung couldn't even change the voice? (waits for Rog to inform me that Samsung had that voice first)

Sounds almost exactly the same as Siri. I changed Siri's voice to the Australian voice, which sounds much hotter IMO, but the bitch couldn't understand me unless I spoke with and Aussie accent.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
            You see this is the problem with the Android Community, it is filled with pimply assed virgins who get angry and upset at the common joe for not knowing the difference between RAM and ROM. Apple is a loving community with open arms who accepts everyone for who they are. <3
            The Apple community only accepts you with arms open, IF you got the $$$$ to buy the latest version of the iPhone and if you don't, you're a f4g.

On a bit more serious note, these discussions are ridiculous... It's like arguing whether Xbox360 or PS3 is the best or who's the best between Floyd & Manny.. People will always choose their personal preference. If you want something that is easier to start with and doesn't provide as many possible user modifications, I'd say go for the Apple iPhone, it's what everybody has and I doubt it'll stop being the phone "to have" anytime soon. If you're a bit more into tech, the possibilities of customizing the phone and something which can be made into your bebe, then pick a top of the line Android phone.. I've had one of each and they both have their pros & cons of what to buy & not, as of the moment I'd rather get the Galaxy S3 than the upcoming iPhone5..

Fanboys always make it a ride or die situation, just pick whatever you feel most comfortable using & what your wallet will allow you..

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
              Jesus, Samsung couldn't even change the voice? (waits for Rog to inform me that Samsung had that voice first)

Sounds almost exactly the same as Siri. I changed Siri's voice to the Australian voice, which sounds much hotter IMO, but the bitch couldn't understand me unless I spoke with and Aussie accent.

Comment

Originally posted by G A M E View Post

steROIDS rule the world?
                Good thing he didn't tell me to get a Nokia, that would have really hurt my feelings...
                Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
                Look man there is no point in posting these biased videos, everyone knows the iPhone ****s all over Android... For the simple reason, it just works, okay? So what if I don't understand all of the specs and techanomologicals that go into a phone, all I know is it just works. When I am walking down 116th Street and I feel like spontaneously dancing, I am not going to whip out my Android...That is just dumb. I am going to whip out my iPhone because I am hip and you are not.... Besides Android just copies everything from iPhones and does it sub-par. They even got their name from the bad guys from Dragon Ball Z. And I don't root for the bad guys in Dragon Ball Z. Except for SuperBuu because he was a bad mother****er. But the Androids were gay, except 16. Well scratch that, 16 was a bit of a badass and then he became **** when he sprung his hardon for Gohan.....But anyway iPhone rocks your world....

Comment

Look man there is no point in posting these biased videos, everyone knows the iPhone ****s all over Android... For the simple reason, it just works, okay?

• I stopped reading there.
                  • Stay away from Android phones
                  • Stay away from manual transmissions
                  • Stay away from speed limits above 45 mph
                  • Stay away from motorcycles

Somethings just aren't meant for some people.

Comment

Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post

• I stopped reading there.
                    • Stay away from Android phones
                    • Stay away from manual transmissions
                    • Stay away from speed limits above 45 mph
                    • Stay away from motorcycles

Somethings just aren't meant for some people.
                    Wow short attention span I see, I bet you own a Segway...

Comment

Wow short attention span I see, I bet you own a Segway...
                      This fits you and all the dummied down people that need iphones.

Comment

Working...
                      X