No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Green Still Undecided on Whether He'll Retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Danny Green Still Undecided on Whether He'll Retire

Danny Green hasn't made a call on whether he'll retire following a crushing loss to Poland's World Boxing Council cruiserweight champion Krzysztof Wlodarczyk in Perth on Wednesday night.

[Click Here To Read More]

"I've been blessed with one of the best jabs in the game" LOL.

Sure thing Green.

He'll fight again against some bum like he's done for most of his career.

Since he's begun to fight legitimate competition he's come up short. You can't fight bums your entire career and all of a sudden start fighting the best.

Comment

Originally posted by brently1979 View Post
      "I've been blessed with one of the best jabs in the game" LOL.

Sure thing Green.

He'll fight again against some bum like he's done for most of his career.

Since he's begun to fight legitimate competition he's come up short. You can't fight bums your entire career and all of a sudden start fighting the best.
      I agree with all that u said, i have to know peoples opinion on that fight though, in your opinion do u agree with the commentators and judges that Green was a mile infront at the time of the stoppage?

Comment

The anticipation!

Comment

Originally posted by EAAE View Post
          I agree with all that u said, i have to know peoples opinion on that fight though, in your opinion do u agree with the commentators and judges that Green was a mile infront at the time of the stoppage?
          Hey I didn't see the entire fight so I can't judge. But from what I've seen Green didn't look like they he was dominating.

Andy Raymond knows **** all about the fight game and Barry Michael is very biased towards Green when it comes to commentating.

So I'd say he wasn't as far ahead as they would like to think, might of been ahead by a few rounds.

Comment

Thank you Tarver for exposing this fraud. Retire Green, because only the Aussies will miss you.

Comment

After the stunt he pulled against Roy Jones, then calling himself a legend, I'm glad he got dealt with.
              Last edited by Doctor_Tenma; 12-02-2011, 03:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                After the stunt he pulled against Roy Jones', then calling himself a legend, I'm glad he got dealt with.
                As much as I think Green is a joke to be fair the Australian commentators were the ones that said the legend thing.

Comment

He said he'll have a long talk with his family and see how it goes, especially his son Roy Jones.

Comment

Working...
                  X