No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tony Bellew: I Showed That I Can Box and Dominate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tony Bellew: I Showed That I Can Box and Dominate

This past Saturday, Tony Bellew remained on course for a world title showdown with Nathan Cleverly despite failing to provide the expected fireworks in his unanimous points win over Ovill McKenzie in Liverpool.

[Click Here To Read More]

Bellew is dog****. One of the worst "prospects" in the UK.
    He is a joke who continues to delude himself. The Cleverly fight should not happen, so therefore it undoubtedly will. Cleverly will toy with this idiot.

Comment

Bellew you are delusional, you show nothing that proves you'll make it past domestic level.

You have no style, watching Bellew is a sure guarantee of a bad fight. All this talk and hype yet you don't entertain and now people are starting to realise you are all talk.

I'd start looking for a new profession or pull your finger out and put a lot of hard work in.

If you get that fight with Cleverly, it's not because you deserve it, it's because Warren is going to cash out on you because even he knows you ain't going nowhere.

Comment

....against a doorman.

Comment

Can't stand Bellew. I for once hope the fight does happen just to see Cleverly destroy this chump.

Comment

Working...
          X