No announcement yet.

Will haye come out all guns blazing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will haye come out all guns blazing?

I've given Haye loads of stick the last few months due to him avoding Wlad. Im so glad that its now signed and hopefully they will finally meet.

I think hayes only chance against Wlad is to come out early doors and go hell for leather and try and ko lwad early with an overhand right.

I think once haye looses even a slight amount of speed and starts to beath a little heavy them Wlad will start to play with him.

Haye will be kinda stuck in no mans land with big wlad. He cant get to close as wlad will grab a hold of him and wear him down but if he stays to far outta reach then Wlad will jab the crap outta him all night. Haye I think needs to step in using angles to throw wlad off balence and then use 3-4 punch combo's to keep wlad guessing and hopefully catch him clean.

How to do think Haye will go about beating Wlad?

haye will be in and out, he is a very low volume puncher, he will simply go in and land big shots on wlad imo wlad will also not land on him hardly at all because for wlad to land he will have to be offensive which will play into hayes hand

Comment

It's painful to watch Wlad fight. Such a big powerful man fighting like a scared little twaat. I hope Haye KO's his asss...

Comment

Haye can do what ever he wants. He can dance circles arorund wlad and knock him out late or he can knock him out in the first round. Its all up to him

Comment

Yeah, he has to go for a big overhand right, and early. He's got the speed and power to do it, and Wlad isn't used to fighting guys with that combination of speed and power, especially in recent times.

No way does he outbox Wladimir though - he doesn't have the stamina, and Wlad's ring IQ and jab are superb.

Can't wait - i'm a fan of both, and hopefully the fight does go ahead and no-one pulls out last minute with an injury or something

Comment

I think so, he needs to go for it early.

Comment

he should wear him out, make him miss to tire him out and afterwards have his way with him

haye can do this if he's smart about it

Comment

Haye's only loss came when he tried to blow someone away early and then had nothing left in the tank. I think he's wary of doing that these days. He picks his shots more and only uses barrages when he has someone hurt. I think he'll want to get past Wlad's jab early and test his chin with a hayemaker. Boxing Wlad at range would be suicide. More jab bore torture for the viewers.

Comment

Haye has the best part of 5 rounds to KO Wlad in my opinion. As soon as Wlad gets in his comfort zone, Haye will be in a haul of trouble.

I'm sold on Haye going for an early KO - I don't see it any other way. Haye will come out all guns blazing, he will go for broke early me thinks. And it's the right way in my opinion.

Haye by KO within 5. Wlad by KO in 8'th - 10'th round, or decision.

Comment

Working...
                  X