Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quillin plans on fighting 3-4 times next year, desite fighting 3 times in 2 years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the belt means $h1t, we all know if you have the money and the promoter they are all for sale, what gets to me is that babbling about being the best and fighting the best and then turn around and get caught on his own words, the best fights for him are ggg and jacobs, I do understand his loyalty towards haymon, if he got $500K for doing nothing and another 2-3 M coming up in fights I'll take it too, after all it was haymon who got him to where he is now, but STFU already, you are irrelevant for now and you are a boxer not a social media celebrity...

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
      Don't see the fight happening any time soon, especially with Haymon in the picture. They tried to make it before, but GGG didn't thank Al Haymon
      I know but I am just hoping he somehow finds himself in the ring with Golovkin at some point, and gets punished for his attitude as a "fighter". I just can't stand the fact that this guy once held the belt, something that many fighters strive for and never get, and drops the belt to avoid a fight because daddy Haymon told him not to take. Pathetic stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by ea22 View Post
        I know but I am just hoping he somehow finds himself in the ring with Golovkin at some point, and gets punished for his attitude as a "fighter". I just can't stand the fact that this guy once held the belt, something that many fighters strive for and never get, and drops the belt to avoid a fight because daddy Haymon told him not to take. Pathetic stuff.
        Best chance is if he fights and eats jacobs, then he's ggg mando.... But wouldn't put it above him to drop the belt for "bigger fights"

Comment

How else is he gonna make up for the money he missed out on.

Comment

If Quillin wants to be labeled the goods, he'll prove it to us in the coming year. If not, the gig is up- regardless of his undefeated record.

Comment

Who cares Quillin is a nobody. But what's funny is how people get on here and act all offended. Until he proves something in the ring he simply doesn't matter. I don't understand why people catch feelings and get all butthurt about something he says in an interview.

Comment

He's 31 and finally has a kid now. He's on his way up in terms of both pay and career. I can understand that he doesn't want to lose that undefeated record. Nobody does. Iran Barkley could have made a fortune if he defeated Roberto Duran but instead, lost and his pay dropped. Basically lost a fortune. Just like that, one loss can become a huge downfall for a fighter.

But he's still ranked number 2 in the middleweight according to Ring. He'll most likely be facing one of the top 10, Jacobs. He keeps winning, he's eventually gonna have to fight the best anyways. Why rush him?

He might use Floyd Mayweather tactics as his name gets bigger, but whose ultimately making all the money?

Comment

Working...
                X