No announcement yet.

Should May sue for defamation?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
    U can't dispute the fact that Floyd conceded that he has no evidence of PAC juicing. Also can't dispute that roidweather chose to settle after pac's team requested his test results. Roidweather need to come out and say something which shouldn't be too hard since he likes to talk. Why hadn't he said anything?

Why would Floyd's medical record be subject to that case, and why would they matter. No judge would let that come in because Floyd's drug test records have no bearing on his defamation case against Manny.

That case got settled after Floyd was going to be forced to pay Manny's fees, that is what got the ball rolling not some meaningless garbage that wouldn't have made a difference.

Also settling litigation is what you do~ no one ever wants to be in litigation and getting out of it is always the smart move.

Him saying something doesn't mean anything either because, if he is guilty or innocent he will say the same thing~ it won't change anyone's mind.

Quit being ignorant.

Comment

Awww sorry I hurt your feelings
      shyt yea you did..

so.....If I accept Manny Pacquiao as my lord and savior, can I join Team Pinoy?

Comment

Politics??? Are you dumb or pretending to be? Why don't you take Floyd balls off your mouth and have a more coherent come back
        Typical birdbrain kid , politics is a phrase in here its not about Obama , you kids are soooooo goofy .

Why dont you use some logic instead of fanboyism !

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          Show me the public apology , come on show me where anyone says sorry , all they said was they didnt mean to imply ? big difference kid !
          whatever... floyd took his accusations back and pac took his money...

floyd should sue Hauser... but then he'll have to release the results of his dirty tests (if they exist)

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
            Why would Floyd's medical record be subject to that case, and why would they matter. No judge would let that come in because Floyd's drug test records have no bearing on his defamation case against Manny.

That case got settled after Floyd was going to be forced to pay Manny's fees, that is what got the ball rolling not some meaningless garbage that wouldn't have made a difference.

Also settling litigation is what you do~ no one ever wants to be in litigation and getting out of it is always the smart move.

Him saying something doesn't mean anything either because, if he is guilty or innocent he will say the same thing~ it won't change anyone's mind.

Quit being ignorant.

Is that why he settled and paid millions upon a simple request?

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
              shyt yea you did..

so.....If I accept Manny Pacquiao as my lord and savior, can I join Team Pinoy?
              Naw ur iq is too low

Comment

Typical birdbrain kid , politics is a phrase in here its not about Obama , you kids are soooooo goofy .

Why dont you use some logic instead of fanboyism !
                Explain to me again why Floyd spent millions to pay PAC?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                  whatever... floyd took his accusations back and pac took his money...

floyd should sue Hauser... but then he'll have to release the results of his dirty tests (if they exist)
                  Thats your answer , Whatever lol ! the whole thing was a Manny dont want to be tested cover up , no wonder you fanboys get in raptures over a rumor , your lead around like a donkey .

Comment

Thats your answer , Whatever lol ! the whole thing was a Manny dont want to be tested cover up , no wonder you fanboys get in raptures over a rumor , your lead around like a donkey .
                    manny said floyd can test him in between rounds, just get in the ring with pac... rumors against pac obviously false, that's why floyd took back all the bull**** and settled....

floyd got some rumors about him now... he can clear himself easily... sue Hauser and when Hauser subpoenas the dirty test results release them (if they exist)...

Comment

Explain to me again why Floyd spent millions to pay PAC?
                      Show me he paid Pac millions kiddo , lol he didnt pay Pac a cent jeezus you kids are gullible !

Show me where anybody publicly said SORRY to Pac ?

Come on fanboy put up or shut up !

Comment

Working...
                      X