This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Orlando Salido is Training Hard For Juanma

GUAYNABO, PUERTO RICO – Former IBF Featherweight Champion Orlando Salido arrived to Puerto Rico at 12:00 a.m. and after a rest came to train in the Wilfredo Gomez Arena Gym in Guaynabo for his clash against Juan Manuel "Juanma" Lopez, WBO Featherweight Champion, this Saturdar, April 16th, in the show Ultimate Rivalry to be held at the Ruben Rodríguez Coliseum in Bayamon, Puerto Rico in a presentation of Top Rank in association with PR Best Boxing Promotions to be televised on Showtime [Click Here To Read More]

Gamboa's left overs gets a title shot after a beat down? Fucc bob arum with his bull**** fights the island hoez too

abner mares vs agbeko then ortiz vs berto, and maybe JMM vs guerrero and there fighting these type of fights?

Comment

yea im surprisded abner mares has faced 10 times the level of competition that jaun ma lopez has, i think since the matagwa fight bob has been careful who to match lopez up against, i still believe lopez beats gamboa tho anyday of the week

Comment

Originally posted by ThoedEssay View Post
        Gamboa's left overs gets a title shot after a beat down? Fucc bob arum with his bull**** fights the island hoez too

abner mares vs agbeko then ortiz vs berto, and maybe JMM vs guerrero and there fighting these type of fights?
        But... If Mexicans are all "warriors," why are you so against JuanMa fighting a Mexican "warrior?" Sounds like you're already pissed off about the outcome. KO.

I think Salido should be practicing how he is going to fall or which shoulder he is going to pretend is hurt.

Don't worry about who JuanMa fights so much and focus on Chavez Jr. Who with 44 fights has fought every cab driver on his street. Just like Daddy. Who the Fack has 100 REAL fights???

Comment

if jaun ma wants to earn boxing fans outside of puerto rico he must start fighting top fighters why fight salido over chris john or even caballero

Comment

Originally posted by BorderPatrol View Post
            But... If Mexicans are all "warriors," why are you so against JuanMa fighting a Mexican "warrior?" Sounds like you're already pissed off about the outcome. KO.

I think Salido should be practicing how he is going to fall or which shoulder he is going to pretend is hurt.

Don't worry about who JuanMa fights so much and focus on Chavez Jr. Who with 44 fights has fought every cab driver on his street. Just like Daddy. Who the Fack has 100 REAL fights???
            Chavez is fighitng a young champ with no L's while your champ is fighthing a guy who just got owned by Gamboa and i could really care less about if salido get's KO'd i just don't like this fight

Comment

Originally posted by crow511 View Post
              if jaun ma wants to earn boxing fans outside of puerto rico he must start fighting top fighters why fight salido over chris john or even caballero
              i like Juanma he's the only real champ the spicans have but i don't see the point in this fight salido shouldn't even be awarded another title shot the only thing he did last time is a flash Knockdown of Gamboa

Comment

Juanma is a solid fighter.. I feel that's it's P.R. Only good fighter.. I wouldn't be mad if he beats salido... A juanma vs a real Mexican talent down the line is inivetable.

Comment

caba or john man they would both get sparked first of all john stays in his country he has no power and really hasnt fought no 1 and caba just lost to a unknown fighter salido is the best opp at this time juanma doesnt need you as a fan because regardless you will watch after this juanma fights rojas or marquez then moves up to 130

Comment

So why did Chavez back out of Cotto fight? PR showed up at his door and he got another Mexican tummy ache and pulled out of the fight.

Bytch ass...

Comment

Working...
                    X