No announcement yet.

Buyrate for saturdays PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beerbelly14 View Post
    Lot's of people hoping his PPV fails. I know one thing is for sure, it'll do WAY better than Pac-Algeri
    Besides yourself and shoulder roll; why are you bringing up Manny?

Reported for being an alt. Be more creative next time, yeah?

Comment

I honestly think the clippers game 7 going on thr same time as the fight when the donald sterling thing was hot hurt that ppv for the last fight

Comment

Originally posted by beerbelly14 View Post
        I think it'll break 1 million homes just like the first one. The Rice situation only added to his publicity via social media. Plus, this IS in fact the fight that the fans wanted. There was no one else. The fans chose this fight and it's what they get. The first one was action packed, which was a ploy by Floyd which he did on purpose to build up interest for the rematch.
        I don't think the first cracked a milly bro. Floyd only cracked a mill in his fight vs Canelo. Alvarez' fan base and Danny vs Lucas helped a lot. This weekends card isn't as stacked so that Definatly won't help.

Comment

Why are you guys saying the PPV is $78?

I thought it was $69.99 flat rate HD feed.

The boxing card tonight is better than the PPV undercard that just tells you that Haymon pays his roster to much $$ for garbage fights. I wonder how much is the cost for tonight's card? Fighter purses?

Comment

Mayweather/Maidana will break 900,000 buys, but if it breaks 1 million buys, it will barely break it. Still, I predict that it will sell more PPVs than Pacquaio/Algieri, Cotto/Alvarez (if it takes place) and GGG vs anybody combined.

Comment

I'd guess 800 to 900K

Comment

Under 900k. Bad undercard and I think most people believe it will be the same result as last time or Mayweather winning a wider decision.

Is it really $70 though?

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
                  Mayweather/Maidana will break 900,000 buys, but if it breaks 1 million buys, it will barely break it. Still, I predict that it will sell more PPVs than Pacquaio/Algieri, Cotto/Alvarez (if it takes place) and GGG vs anybody combined.
                  Combined? Don't know about that. I see Pac doing around 450k, and Cotto/Canelo doing 600-750k.

Comment

700k to 800k

Comment

For some reason, the casuals I work with didn't even know Mayweather had a fight this week and because of that it looks like I'll just be going to the movie theater to watch this.

Comment

Working...
                      X