Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small or Average sized manhood?

How do you cope?

Comment

At first, I was just going to delete this thread, but then I thought better of it.

Don't get me wrong : I'm still going to delete it eventually. But I wanted to post in your thread to notify you that I'm sick and tired of your obsession with creating useless (and unfunny) threads about d*cks all the time, and that continuing to do so after this warning will result in action against your account.

If you love d*cks so much, here's my advice : Go **** yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
        surely that thing cannot be serious

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        At first, I was just going to delete this thread, but then I thought better of it.

Don't get me wrong : I'm still going to delete it eventually. But I wanted to post in your thread to notify you that I'm sick and tired of your obsession with creating useless (and unfunny) threads about d*cks all the time, and that continuing to do so after this warning will result in action against your account.

you'd have never gotten a look at dat tree trunk, tho.

Comment

ahahahhahahhahaahha

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            you'd have never gotten to a look at dat tree trunk, tho.
            This is absolutely true, and my life would've been less complete without having seen it.

Comment

Damn.

Victor Ortiz is hung like a muthaphucka.

Comment

Damn! HUGH what do you feed that thing?

the size of my manhood all depends on the weather

Comment

I'm sorry if this is a sensitive matter to yourself or any other members.

I will henceforth never create a thread like this again.

Please accept my greatest apology.

Comment

It's not a "sensitive matter".

It's just that your threads ****ing suck and you're not funny.

Comment

Working...
                    X