Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Corrie Sanders (RIP) took away a huge chunk of Lennox's what could have been Resume

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
    haahahahaha at least wlad has never been KNOCKED STRAIGHT THE **** OUT. . ICE COLD like Lewis. hahaha, can u tell me why he was stretched completely out punching at the air like a ******? why has wlad never done this? hahahahaha! LOOK AT HIS ARMS@ LOOK AT HIS FACE!

exactly.. the only time Lewis has been stopped is by huge shots that would ko a horse anyways

Wlads legs would turn to jelly with the first right hand shot Lewis landed...

Comment

Originally posted by rat burger View Post
      exactly.. the only time Lewis has been stopped is by huge shots that would ko a horse anyways

Wlads legs would turn to jelly with the first right hand shot Lewis landed...

Lol, Wlad has taken harder shots than that. . . ANd he's never been stretched for the ten count, while jabbing the air like a ******, with his arms, and legs locked up in the fencing position?

so. . . WHY did Lewis start flopping around and punching at hte air like a 'tard?

Comment

Wlad would have been intimidated by Lewis. He'd be too tight to get his offense off effectively and be unable to withstand the Lewis right hand in whatever form it came at him.

It would take a few rounds for Lewis to get to a tentative Wlad, but when he did it would be a horror show for the fragile Klit.

Comment

Lol, Wlad has taken harder shots than that. . . ANd he's never been stretched for the ten count, while jabbing the air like a ******, with his arms, and legs locked up in the fencing position?

so. . . WHY did Lewis start flopping around and punching at hte air like a 'tard?
          Actually, neither has Lewis. He's always made it up before ten and protested the stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
            Actually, neither has Lewis. He's always made it up before ten and protested the stoppage.
            The McCall stoppage was a screwjob, but I'm pretty sure I remember Lewis taking the full 10 count against Rahman.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
              The McCall stoppage was a screwjob, but I'm pretty sure I remember Lewis taking the full 10 count against Rahman.
              Right you are! He was only half way up at ten. Quick count.

Comment

Can you tell me in witch fight Wlad took a harder shot than that?

Comment

Originally posted by Biffen View Post
                  Can you tell me in witch fight Wlad took a harder shot than that?
                  Corrie Sanders, and Samuel Peter both hit Wlad with harder shots. . . And he didn't turn into a ragdoll in the fencing position, jabbing the air like a ****** like Lewis did. .

And as you now know, Lewis did not beat the 10 count.

Comment

Corrie Sanders, and Samuel Peter both hit Wlad with harder shots. . . And he didn't turn into a ragdoll in the fencing position, jabbing the air like a ****** like Lewis did. .

And as you now know, Lewis did not beat the 10 count.
                    Get over it and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                      Get over it and move on.
                      haha ay im the one having fun taking the piss outta Lewis. . . I don't need to get over anything, becaues Wlad has never been put into full ****** mode by a punch. . . One single punch. LOL.

Comment

Working...
                      X