Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Juan Manuel "Dinamita" Marquez appreciation thread..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Juan Manuel "Dinamita" Marquez appreciation thread..

JMM you are a true warrior and champion that made Manny Pac look ordinary and only you have the talent and skill to pull this off. IMO JMM won a close battle of two great champions. I thought Pac was going to blow him away however I was so wrong!
    JMM its time to retire, you had a great HOF All time great career!

Lets hear it again for the one and only "Dinamita!

Comment

Marquez finally getting his respect.

Comment

Special shot out to those of us who understand STYLES MAKE FIGHTS and knew from day one this was going to be another tough fight. I laugh at all those who thought this was a mismatch! "Oh pac is fighting a 38 year old he's going to kill him round 2!" stfu!

Comment

JMM is one hell of a fighter, no doubt.

When I was thinking about this fight I was one of the few that gave him any sort of chance to even make it a fight but still had some doubts because he is old for a smaller fighter plus has looked a bit faded going back to Casamayor and that was several tough fights in the past.

I hoped he had one great fight left in him, and in fact he put on probably the best performance of his career but looking at that fight I don't know if he emptied all his bullets or not.

I kind of selfishly want JMM to retire because I want this to be my last glorious memories of him in the ring, but coming off that I can't fault him for fighting on, I just hope he has a bit more in the tank than I thought he did.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
            Special shot out to those of us who understand STYLES MAKE FIGHTS and knew from day one this was going to be another tough fight. I laugh at all those who thought this was a mismatch! "Oh pac is fighting a 38 year old he's going to kill him round 2!" stfu!
            Shout out to all of you that said this was going to be a war!
            to me the age didnt have much to do with it but the speed and power that pac punches with
            well you were right bro
            good s hit

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X