Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When the Klitschkos RETIRE..The divison will be exciting again!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Go Blue View Post
    I dont give a **** if they are white...They are just ****ty and boring to watch...I like technical boxers...but at heavyweight I want ACTION.........

Im racist huh?

Well the guy in my sig is white.

"Tate Forcier for heisman"= White

"Rich Rod Coach of the year"= white

Stop grasping at straws kid.
    Well that is more like a biased opinion now isn't it? Fact; they are the best HWs in the world who consistently beat the best comp available even if it isn't great. They do this too in dominant fashion. We should be proud as a boxing community to have such skilled and dominant champions to represent the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      Well that is more like a biased opinion now isn't it? Fact; they are the best HWs in the world who consistently beat the best comp available even if it isn't great. They do this too in dominant fashion. We should be proud as a boxing community to have such skilled and dominant champions to represent the sport.
      Mayweather much???

I like hard hitting brawls at heavyweight.........The Klits are EXTREMELY Boring.

Comment

Garbage. THe Klits are the only Heavies I actually make an effort to watch. Once they retire I will probably give up on the division entirely.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
          Garbage. THe Klits are the only Heavies I actually make an effort to watch. Once they retire I will probably give up on the division entirely.
          Have fun...This is the WORST heavyweight era.........Ill pass on the Klits.

Comment

- Haye is a scared glass chinned fraud who pussied out of two fights with the Klitschkos.

- Vitali completely dominated and destroyed Arreola and made him cry like a *****.

- Solis is an undisciplined fat slob who would get destroyed by either Klitschko.

- Adamek is a great fighter, but he's too small for heavyweight. He has no chance against either Klitschko.
            Last edited by Klitschko2011; 01-05-2010, 01:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Go Blue View Post
              Mayweather much???

I like hard hitting brawls at heavyweight.........The Klits are EXTREMELY Boring.
              Floyd is skilled maybe the most skilled boxer in the world but unlike the K-bros he does not regularly fight the best in his division. If he did I would put him on the level I put Wlad and Vitali on.

I prefer a champion who wins in dominant fashion not one who squeaks by with close decisions like we would have if the K-bros were gone. I could just imagine the instability and the world title belts being pasts through everyone like some cheap whore without them. The K bros keep the division stable.

Comment

klitschkos usually knock their opponents out, and fight extremely smart fights. i can think of way more boring fighters that are much more accepted on these forums.

why would you dislike the klitschkos? if it werent for them, something like - rahman, holyfield, arreola, and valuev would be the heavyweight title picture. would you honestly rather have it that way?

Comment

Best case scenario: Haye, Wilder, Chambers, and others come up and make good fights

Worst case and mosr probable scenario: A bunch of really **** fighters grab all the alphabet belts, with maybe one good fighter like Wilder ruling them all.

Comment

Originally posted by CounterPuncha View Post
                    Best case scenario: Haye, Wilder, Chambers, and others come up and make good fights

Worst case and mosr probable scenario: A bunch of really **** fighters grab all the alphabet belts, with maybe one good fighter like Wilder ruling them all.
                    I think Haye will the heavy weight division with an iron right hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Klitschko2009 View Post
                      - Haye is a scared glass chinned fraud who pussied out of two fights with the Klitschkos.

- Vitali completely dominated and destroyed Arreola and made him cry like a *****.

- Solis is an undisciplined fat slob who would get destroyed by either Klitschko.

- Adamek is a great fighter, but he's too small and wouldn't stand a chance against either Klitschko.
                      The only one you called good was Adamek.....why am I not surprised

Comment

Working...
                      X