Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone want to give me odds on Man City winning the Premiership this season?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    Banjani is ****, Elano is inconsistent, Roque is there to do a job, Robinho is the playmaker, Tevez the main striker and Adebayor would work as frontman for away games when a bit more power is required up front.

Jo is also ****.
    And Bellamy hands out the half-time oranges.

Comment

Man City need to vastly improve their defence if they plan to challenge the top 4.

Comment

so this is what Wenger made Arsenal into a damn joke

Comment

Originally posted by Addition View Post
          Man City need to vastly improve their defence if they plan to challenge the top 4.
          That's why we're after Terry, Toure and Maicon.

Comment

I think Chelsea is going to win .

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I think Liverpool have got it if Gerrard and Torres can stay healthy

Gerrard and Torres is the best attacking partnership in the league, hopefully Masch and Alonso stay ( Beast of a midfield )

Comment

Liverpoo should take this. But don't count out the Scum. Ferguson may be a purple nosed **** but he's a machievelian character to say the least. They'll buy some more players.

Comment

I think Ancelotti might make a change with the way the Blues play.

He talked about being a different type club.

If they played more offensive they'd rape.

The last FA cup team was rigid and they seemed to not press like they could

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Real OG View Post
                    I think Liverpool have got it if Gerrard and Torres can stay healthy

Gerrard and Torres is the best attacking partnership in the league, hopefully Masch and Alonso stay ( Beast of a midfield )
                    real talk^^^^^^^^ man city will edge out man utd this season! win the league!??? are you out of your tiny minds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                      Liverpoo should take this. But don't count out the Scum. Ferguson may be a purple nosed **** but he's a machievelian character to say the least. They'll buy some more players.
                      he would want to hurry up then! berba is a lazy ****! rooney misses to much, averages 15 goals a season.... and for michael owen.... hasnt been good since he left liverpool if we are all honest with ourselfs! he lost out big time when he let real steal benzema under his nose.

Comment

Working...
                      X